Chapter 9

Nunew pov

Zee has been dropping me off and picking me up from school everyday. I told him not too but it was just like I'm talking to myself.
Today is out 7 month anniversary and Zee is taking me out on a date and I don't know where it is as usual.
Zee called telling me he at the parking lot and I went to meet him there
Zee:" baby, do you have your passport with you by any chance"
Nunew:" No, it's at my penthouse . Why love"
Zee:" because where I'm taking you for our date requires a passport"
Nunew:" do I need to pack clothes"
Zee:" no baby, will buy clothes when we get there . All you need is your passport"

We arrived at my house and I got my passport and we left for the airport

Nunew:" love you still not telling me where we're going "
Zee:" no baby, you should know by now that when I say it's a surprise I never tell you no matter what"
Nunew:" I know love, I was just trying my luck"

Soon we were in a plane and then once we landed I saw a board saying" welcome to the Maldives "
Nunew:" Love, how did you know I wanted to come here" I said excitedly
Zee:' you mentioned it on our first date remember"
Nunew:" I didn't think you'd remember all that"
Zee:" I remember everything about you my baby"

We arrived at the hotel and it seemed vacant

Nunew:" love, why aren't there people here"
Zee:" I booked this hotel out baby, so we could freely be in love without worrying about people taking pictures of us, just for our privacy and also it's in the Maldives there is a low chance of meeting someone we know. We still need to be careful though, your parents don't know about us yet.
Nunew:" thank you so much my love. I love the surprise and I love you even more"
Zee:" I love you too baby, I'm glad you're happy. Today let's just rest I have a lot of things planned for tomorrow

They went to their room took a bath together then slept since it was now nighttime

The next day Zee and I went to eat our breakfast then went to the beach. We didn't need to go shopping for clothes since Zee the hotel to bring us a lot of clothing items upstairs

We were walking around the beach holding hands. I was so happy to live this man so freely and openly. I could shout to the whole entire world he's mine right now. Zee is mine
We went around the island just looking around and buying beautiful bracelets and necklaces
It was just a fun day. Zee bought whatever I wanted all I needed to do was say I like it and it was mine.

Later that day Zee had planned a beautiful dinner by the beach . With the moonlight shinning brightly and the stars twinkling and the waves making sounds like music. It was gorgeous

Nunew:" Zee you spoil me too much you know that"
Zee;" if I don't spoil you baby, then who. I want you to be always happy when you're with me"

We had our lovely dinner then Zee took me back to our room and we made love all night.

Unknown to the two lovebirds there was someone following them and taking pictures of all they were doing and it was Llong.
He was once Nunew bodyguards but he quit the day Nhu's parents assigned them to a different place since they said their baby doesn't need them anymore
Llong has been obsessed with Nhu since forever and now that Nhu was with Zee it killed him
He wanted to make sure they break up and also hurt Nhu's feelings like he hurt his by not noticing him. He wanted to ruin their relationship with the public and the pictures were going to help.

Llong had started to stalk Nhu since the day he quit and then he saw Zee with Nhu but didn't think anything of it at first but then they kept on seeing each other a lot of times and then he put the pieces together finally.

He started taking pictures of them while on dates and everytime they met but this vacation picture were just a huge coincidence.
He had found a job for the weekend to protect some rich kid who was going to have a vacation there and the family had given him a day off just so he could see the Maldives too but then he came across the two and he just knew that his goal was going to be accomplished soon. Unlike in Thailand ,they were displaying affection publicly here.

Now that he had the pictures ,he thought of sending them to Nhu's parents but was against it since they might just bury all those pictures and Nhu's reputation won't take a hit.
He thought of blackmailing Nhu so he could break up with Zee but was like that wouldn't hurt their reputation that much.

Llong decided to sent the pictures to different news channels but then the big question was when.
He figured that Zee and Nhu were going to go back to Thailand tomorrow and what better surprise for them than to find a huge amount of reporters waiting for them at the airport.

Tbc