Chapter 13

A month later

Max and Nat decided there were going to have a small destination wedding in Italy and Zee was going to b e paying for everything . Max had guilt tripped hi best friend into paying not that Zee was complaining or anything. HE was after all the richest man in the world now. All Max and Nat needed to worry about was picking out the venue and deciding themes and choosing cakes and just sending Zee invoice after invoice. Nunew job as Nat bestman was to make sure he had a great bachelors party and the planning was going great.

Zee sent his private Jet to pick up VIP people like the grooms and some family members, the rest he booked flight tickets for them. Everyone was going to be staying in Nunew hotel in Italy.

Everyone arrived a week before the wedding  and the plan was to stay 2 weeks in Italy (arrive a week before and leave a week after the wedding) and this was all charted by Zee and Nhu helping with the accommodation.

Neither Zee nor Nhu knew the other was going to be at the wedding.  Nhu was surprised to find Zee standing with the welcome party at the hotel but decided to play it cool and pretend to not be bothered by the other's presence and Zee did the same but they were both dying inside.

Nunew POV

To say i wasn't startled seeing Zee at the hotel would be lying. Like why didn't i think he was going to attend this wedding, he is Max's friend after all. I wanted to run into his arms and tell him how much i missed him and how miserable i've been since he left but i just couldn't. He still looks as hot as i remember he must have boys and guys going crazy for him. As soo as the welcoming was done and we were given our room keys i pulled Nat to the side , he needed to explain to me why he didn't think it was important to tell me that a certain somebody who is Zee was going to be in his wedding.  

NHU: "now best friend, tell why you didn't tell me HE was going to be at your wedding"

NAT: "whose He"

NHU: "don't play dumb , you know i'm talking about Zee"

NAT: "well i assumed you knew. Max and Zee have been best friends forever "

NHU: "still, you should have told me"

NAT: "then what would you have done if i told you, skip my wedding"

NHU: "ofcourse not, you're my best friend and i wouldn't do that to you. i just think i would have appreciated a little time to process meeting HIM again that's all "

NAT: "I'm sorry i thought you were going to ditch my wedding if you found out you know who was going to be here"

NHU: "It's okay Nutty. Now i just need to make a proper plan to make sure i see as little as i possibly can these next 2 weeks. "

NAT: "I can help with that"

NHU: "thank you, will text you the plan once i think of one. Now i just wanna sleep it was a long flight"

ZEE POV

I saw my NHU today and i must say he looked breathtaking. i tried my best not to stare but he just looked way too good. I wonder if he still loves me or maybe he has move on.

i dragged Max with me as soon as the welcoming was done because this friend of mine had a lot of explaining to do.

ZEE: "How did you not tell me that he was coming and you better have a valid excuse Max"

MAX: "Zee man look i know the both of you have a rough past and i didn't want that to stop you from coming to my wedding"

ZEE: "thats not a valid enough reason MAX"

MAX: "Okay fine i wanted to play matchmaker and get you guys back together again or at least in the same room"

ZEE: "WHY???"

MAX: "because you still love him"

ZEE: "does he still love me"

MAX: " telling you that will make things way to easy for you"

ZEE: "okay fine, dont tell me" i say walking away

Nhu's

After the day I've had I really need a drink. I woke from well deserved nap I decided to go to the bar. A few minutes later a heard a familiar voice calling my name.
"Nhu" I turned and I saw my Zee standing there with his hands in his pockets looking so sexy
"Zee, what are you doing here"

Zee: "just came to get a drink and I saw you here so I thought I might as well join you"

Nhu:" oh okay. You can have a sit"

Zee: " how have you been Nhu"

Nhu: " I've been okay " I say but what I wanted to say was that I was miserable without him and I couldn't even find any reason to be happy because my happiness was gone.

Zee :" that's good to hear" I didn't want to hear him saying he was okay without me , although I was happy he was okay.

Nhu: " how have you been Zee"

Zee :" honestly I haven't been fine since the day I left you Nhu, I regretted it a lot. If I could turn back time I would have fought for us more, I wouldn't have let your hand go. Although I believed and still believe you needed to grow without me I still wanted to be in your life. I wanted go call you mine. (He took a deep breathe) I'm sorry I'm saying all this I just got lost in the moment, forget I said that"

Nhu: " how can I Zee, how can I just forget what you said. I've been miserable all these years without you, I only said I was okay because I didn't wanna look like a pathetic guy who can't get over his first and true love. I didn't want to make you feel guilty for for all the pain of us separating caused me. I didn't want you to want to get back together with me out of sympathy." Nhu said wiping a tear and trying to hold back the flood of tears that were threatening to fall.

Zee: " you still love me Nhu"

Nhu:" of course I still love you, I can never get over you"

Zee:" I love you too Nhu"

Nhu: " but this does not mean I'm getting back together with you"

Zee:" Nhu baby please I'll do whatever you want me love. Just name it and I'll do it"

Nhu:" you can't do anything Zee. I just don't trust you to hold my hand when things are tough"

Zee:" Nhu baby, I messed up I know but forgive me this one time, I promise I will never leave your hand again "

Nhu:" you're going to have to earn my forgiveness Zee"

Zee:" and I will baby ,just wait and see

' what the hell am I saying to Zee right now, I just said I wanted to stay away from him the entire wedding and here I am talking about giving him a chance. Of course I love but I didn't think I was this crazy for him. Just one conversation and I came undone and the fact that I still find him sexy is just so out of this world' Nhu thought

Zee's pov

I was very happy seeing my Nhu and I just decided to approach him I wasn't exactly sure how all that was going to go but I think our conversation went well enough I just have to find a way to show him that I'm worth taking a risk for again.
I'm so happy today.

Tbc
So sorry for the late publishing,school has been hectic