Chapter 15

Next day

Zee pov

Waking up with my baby in my arms was just the best feeling ever. He was right next to me looking so gorgeous, I just couldn't believe it. As I was still admiring him he woke up and he looked kinda shocked to see me.

Zee:" morning my angel"

Nhu blushed :" morning love, I can't believe I got to wake up in your arms today"

Zee:" i can't believe it too baby,i want to wake up next to you all the days of my life"

Nhu:" are you proposing to me just after dating for a day Mr Zee"

Zee:" what if I am"

Nhu:" well i'm sorry love but I'm going to have to say no, put more effort the next time you propose maybe I might say yes "

Zee:" okay baby, I will propose to you in a spectacular way, you will say yes before I even pop the question "

Nhu:" we will see about that Zee"

Nhu started crying just after that conversation

Zee:" hey baby, tell me what's wrong my love . Did I hurt you last night"

Nhu:" yes I'm still in a little pain from last night but that's not why I'm crying, Zee what if my parents don't accept us like last time. I don't want to live my life without them or without you Zee. I just want us all to be happy"

Zee:" baby all is going to be okay, we will both go and convince them soon after Nat and Max 's wedding is done"

Nhu;" Shit Zee, Max and Nat wedding. We still have a lot to do . Nat is going to murder me if his wedding is nothing but perfection "

Zee:" don't worry too much my love, I've got everything under control"

Nhu:" I love you Zee"

Zee:" and I love you too, let's go freshen up and then go see how the wedding preparations are going "

Couple of days later

Max and Nat's wedding went on nicely although the did complain saying Nhu and I went went to overboard. They were like " we knew the two of you were going to plan an over the top wedding but this is too much" but even as they were complaining they seemed happy with all the extravagancies.

Everyone who had attended the wedding has finally left, Zee and I just sent off the last of them. Nat and Max went on their honeymoon soon as they're wedding concluded , I guess that's why they wanted Nhu and planning it so we could get stuck with entertaining their guest after although we didn't really mind, we had people doing that for us.

Today Nhu and I need to talk about where we will livng. Like he can pick anywhere in the world and I'll be fine with it, I just don't want to be apart from him any longer.

Later that night at dinner

As we were having dinner I decided to ask Nhu where he wanted to live

Zee:" baby"

Nhu:" yes love"

Zee:" where do you want to live"

Nhu:" Thailand, I want to live close to my family but if my parents still don't approve of us I guess we will have to move out of the country because I don't want to rub it in their faces that we together if they aren't comfortable with that"

Zee:" I get what you mean my love, so should we go from here back to Thailand to talk to your parents or do you want to wait for some time"

Nhu:" I think we should talk to them first, we don't want them finding out from the media like last time"