Chapter 1

17 years later

Zee's pov

It's been 17 years since I've been to Thailand and seen my best friend Thorn and his family but we did keep in touch. We update each other on what's happening in our lives when we can.
I have been in America for over 17 years now and finally I'm getting an opportunity to go my country Thailand.
I informed Thorn that I will be coming and from he email he sent me ,I think he's excited. Well so am I.
I've missed my best friend all these years.
I wonder how baby Nhu looks right, well he's no longer a baby now, he's a teenager and from what I gather he's pretty smart for he's age.
As to why I'm finally going back to Thailand ,I was invited by this university to do a lecture on business management and I couldn't say no.
I'm not a lecturer but I can pull off a great presentation and I'm actually nervous about this whole lecture to hing but I think I'm going to be fine.

So my flight to Thailand leaves tomorrow at 1500hrs American time. My friend Max is going to go with me because apparently he does not trust me to come back once I've gone.
Well honestly I wasn't planning on going back to the States anytime soon, I guess I have to convince Max to also stay in Thailand with me.
Well Max is also originally from Thailand. I met him second week of boarding School and we have been friends ever since.
Max will be meeting me tomorrow at my house at 1200hrs so we can drive to the airport together which is pretty close like 2p minutes away.

Next day
" Zee I'm here" said Max entering Zee's house
He was pretty excited for the trip
"Okay Max ,lets leave now everything is ready but let's pass by a restaurant to eat. I've been busy all morning haven't gotten the opportunity to eat anything at all" said Zee
" Okay broe"
So they went to eat then made it to their flight at the last minute.
They arrived in Thailand the next day at night and drove to a hotel near the airport because they didn't want to start looking for their apartment so late in the night.

2 day later
We were settled in our apartments which were like next to each other
I had the lecture the next day so I went to finalize a few things with the university beforehand.

Nunew Pov

I woke up really early today for some reason. Our university said a renowned business man will be coming to give a lecture at our school today. Not that I'm really into lectures but I looked up the guy and he's really hot. I can't wait to meet him.
When I was done bathing and dressing I found my parents already in the dining table.
" Morning lovely parents" I said with a huge smile on my face
"Morning baby, you look really happy this morning. Might I ask why because you aren't always happy in the morning" asked his mom  happily
" Well mom if you must know. There will be a guest lecturer from the States at my school and I'm really excited about that. Said Nhu
After eating breakfast I said bye to my parents and quickly texted my besty Nat that I was on my way to pick him up.
I arrived at Nat's in no time
" Hey baby, did you call for a ride" I said with a smile on my face
" I did but I didn't expect the car to be this expensive" he said jokingly

We arrived in university quick and I went to the room where the lecture was going to take place.
I had a few questions ready to ask the lecturer because I wanted him to notice me.

30 minutes later he entered and I knew he was good looking but him in person was just a whole new level of handsome. The way the walked was just amazing. The respected he commanded just by giving a look was just amazing to me.
For some reason I felt attracted to this handsome man
Well the lecture finished and I could even ask one of my questions because I was so nervous.
" Mr Adams please stay behind after the lecture" said Mr Zee
"Yes Sir" I said politely
Everyone was gone and it was just the two of us
I just wanted the earth to open up a swallow me because I could even keep a straight face with this guy and he seemed to noticed.
"Mr Adams ,do you have any questions for me I noticed throughout the lecture you wanted to ask something but it seemed like you were shy to do it"
Well I do have questions but I'm not going to ask them. So I gathered all my strength and looked him straight in the eye and said
" I was just wondering if this gorgeous man in front of me was single or taken and also if you were into guys" I said playfully
"For you first question I'm single and the next question I'm into both guys and ladies" said Zee with a smirk then continue on to say
" But I don't date people half my age.." before he continue I crushed my lips on his and he didn't respond at first but then responded a couple of seconds later. It's more like he took over ,his lips were so soft on mine and honestly I can kiss this guy all day. I loved the way my body was responding to him. He put his hand on my waist pulling me even closer to him and the other one was caressing my neck. He then lifted me off the ground and took me to the nearest table and placed me there. All this time his lips never left mine. Once I was on the table his lips moved from my lips to my neck and it felt so good that I unknowingly moaned " oh daddy, keep going. I like it very much" and with that said Zee kissed me even more roughly leaving a couple of hickeys on my neck. Then suddenly he stopped, it was like a switch was just turned on. He stepped back and then said " I'm so sorry this should never have happened, I'm the adult here I should have stopped you but I didn't" he said then walked out.I was a little disappointed he didn't keep going.The whole making out session lasted for like 15 minutes.
I kissed him because I wanted to and also it's not like I'm going to meet him ever again ,after the lecture he will go back to the USA. Now I have to find a way to hide these hickeys.
Luckily I had a bit of foundation in my car, I guess I'll have to hide till I reach my car

Zee pov

After the lecture I decided to ask this other kid who seemed to have questions during my whole lecture.
At first he seemed a bit shy but I must say he is really beautiful but then turned bold all of a sudden.
When he kissed me I was like ' Zee push him away, don't let this continue any further because you're going to regret it as soon as it ends'
But when his strawberry lips hit mine I just couldn't resist. I just took over and then I got lost in the kiss. I was caressing his beautiful body all over and when he called me 'daddy' I just lost control even more.
Then finally reality hit me I was making out with this gorgeous boy in a classroom and someone might walk in.
I apologized to him and left
As much as I wanted to ask for his number I couldn't, he was way to young for me.