Chapter 11

Zee pov

Leaving Nhu was the hardest decision I've ever had to make in my life. I'm trying my best to convince my self that I made the right decision, trying to tell myself I didn't just make the worst decision of my life, telling myself that this was the best decision I could have taken at the moment, trying to stop my heart from hurting this much, trying to tell myself that Nhu and I will meet again I'm future and we will get out happily ever after.

Leaving the country is going to be really hard, I'm going to be leaving alone this time. Although Max tried convincing me to go with him but I feel like he needs to set up his roots too and build a community for himself and not just me but have more friends and just people who will be there for him. And maybe he'll have the courage to ask Nat out who knows.

I'll be leaving tomorrow and Max and Nat will be coming with me to the airport. I decided that I was going to go to France, i didn't know anyone there except for my business partners and I bought a ranch there maybe just spending time with some animals will help me try to live my life a bit.

I wonder how my baby is feeling, let's hope he does hate his Zee too much for making this decision. I want him to be happy and I know this decision doesn't necessarily make him happy but I don't think he would have been happy living with me knowing that his parents are not happy with his decision and also knowing that the media will be dragging his family name through the mud because of him and knowing that his little brother might get bullied because of him. I didn't want him to loose his family because of me I know how it feels like not having a relationship with parents and it hurts ,I don't want that for my baby.

After a week in France I was used to everything. My company was being handled by a couple of trusted people while I got my head straight. I don't think I can ever get my head straight so I guess let's say until I can learn how to pretend I'm fine.

Nhu's pov

Zee made a decision that it was better I choose my family and I get where his coming from but why didn't he let me choose for myself ,why did he have to take that decision out of my hands I guess he knew I was going to choose him over everything.

Right now I've been crying for like forever and I can't seem to stop myself anymore. No matter how hard I try I can't get Zee out of my mind . For a minute I'd be hurt,the next just happy thinking of our great time together. I honestly don't know what to do with myself.

A week later

I decided to pull myself together I still had a life to live and I didn't want it to pass me by. So I was going to pretend everything was okay until I was okay.

A/N
Short chapter I know
The next chapter we're going to have a time skip