Chapter 14

Nhu's pov

Zee and i are meeting up tomorrow morning for breakfast and i must say im quite nervous of hows its going to all go down. Anyways we decided to meet for breakfast because it's the only time we both will be free this whole week , we do after all have to plan our friends wedding and make sure it goes according to plan and obviously organize the bachelor parties they will never forget.

Next day

Morning came quicker than expected, now I just finished getting ready for breakfast and as I was about to leave I got a call from Zee.

Zee:"hey my love, please tell me you're awake"

Nhu:" I am and I'm about to leave my room coming down now, where should i.meet you"

Zee:" thank God, I thought I was going to have to come and wake you up myself, meet me at the reception,I'm already here waiting for you"

Nhu:" okay, see you in a few"

I went down there and I must say Zee looked stunning, he wore a white t-shirt with black jeans and black shoes which I could tell which brand they were from but all I can say is he looked great.

Zee:" morning my love, you look gorgeous"

Nhu:" thanks ,you don't look too bad yourself "

Zee:" thanks baby"

Nhu:" so where are you taking me for breakfast"

Zee:" some nice dinner around the corner, I don't want to go far because I don't want to tire you out , I know you have a lot of things to do today"

Nhu:" okay then, lead the way"

We got to the dinner 5 minutes later and it was really a nice place. I of course have been to this place a couple of time, it is after all near my hotel so I would know it.

Zee:" so do you like the place"

Nhu:" yah, I like it, I've been here a couple of times when I come here to take care of hotel.bjsiness"

Zee:" I guess you're going to have to give me pointers on what I should eat for breakfast then"

Nhu:" sure"

Just then the waiter came and Zee let me order for the both of us. The waiter left and came back with our food and we continued to eat while having small talk.

Just as Zee and I were having some small talk, a girl came out of nowhere and started talking as if she knew me.

Girl:" Nunew, I didn't know you're in town, when did you get here and why haven't you called me yet or have you found someone else"

Nhu:" hie there, uhmm- I'm sorry but I can't seem to recall who you are"

Girl:" don't you remember last month when you came to the country for some business, we met at XY club and had the most amazing night"

Nhu:" I'm so sorry but I don't remember you"

Girl:" it's okay, I'm probably one of your many one night , you did say you only sleep with a person once and never again"

Okay now I was getting embarrassed,this girl was saying all of this stuff and that too in front of Zee like seriously, how was suppose to look at him after this. I didn't really have a reply to what that girl said so she just left.

After that there was kid of an awkward silence between me and Zee then Zee excuse himself and went back to the hotel alone might I add. I honestly don't even know what to say but I'm going to give him some space to process all this and maybe I'll go talk to him later. I also have to gather my thoughts here.

Zee' s pov

Well the breakfast with Nhu didn't go quite as planned. I was happy to spend some time with him but when that girl appeared and started to say all those things I was really hurt and I just didn't want to say anything I was going to regret later so I decided to make up some excuse to leave. I know it's probably not the best way to handle that whole situation but at that time I just needed to get away and kinda think for a minute. I will go talk to Nhu later once I've gathered all my thoughts and anyways I have a long day ahead of me from booking a club for Max's bachelor party to just making sure everything is going to be ready and go according to plan for his wedding.

Later that night

I was just done with booking and planning e everything for the party now all I needed to do was just go to Nhu's room to talk. As I was coming out of my room I saw Nhu about to knock on my door

Zee:" uhmm- ,come in"

Nhu:" thanks"

Zee:" I was just about to come to your room and here you are"

Nhu:" yah, here I am. Zee I thought I should maybe come here and talk about this morning. Well first I'd like to apologize that something like that happened in the first place. Uhmm- in the last couple of years when you weren't in my life I was kinda a slut if I may say so myself. I was just fuvking whoever was willing to open their legs for me and I am disappointed in myself for that but I was using protection and all so don't worry about NY surprise baby mamas', I really took things too far and I understand if you don't want a relationship with me after finding out all this. Even I wouldn't want a relationship with me if I found out so I would totally understand if that's something you'd wanna do"

Zee:" Nhu, my love I was coming to your room to apologize for just leaving you alone at the diner this morning. When that lady approached you this morning I was just jealous and I just didn't know how I was suppose to handle that or even what I was suppose to say to you after so I just left without even discussing my feelings with you and I'm sorry for that. And about that girl and all the others who fucked you or you fucked I honestly don't care about them all. It's not like you cheated on me or anything we weren't together at the time so I understand "

Nhu:" thank you for understanding and for you information no one has ever fucked me except for you 'daddy'" I said mischievously

Zee:" stop teasing Nhu , even after all these years I still can't control myself around you. There's no telling what I'd do to you if I lose control tight now"

Nhu:"no one's asking you to control yourself daddy" I said it again, I saw Zee was at the edge and just decided I was just gonna push his buttons even more .
Just as I finished saying that statement Zee lips were already attacking mine like there was no tomorrow.

I missed these kisses and these lips a lot over the years and I must say they still taste as good as I remember.

Before I knew it Zee was kissing my neck and taking off my clothes at the same time and within minutes I was naked. He then stood there just staring at me.

Nhu:" Zee I'm embarrassed of being naked all.by myself" I say this because he was still dressed and I was the only one naked . After saying that he took off his clothes not taking his eyes me though.

He then came back to bed and then kissed me all over my body and now I was a moaning mess under him and u could tell he was loving that.

"Zee ahhh, "

I moaned out loud as I felt one of his fingers enter my hole. It was a bit painful since I hadn't let anyone else fuck me all these years.

" Damn, you're so tight for daddy"

When Zee felt I was ready he added another finger then another, honestly this felt like I was losing my virginity all over again.
"Zee, daddy ahhh uhmm ,I want you in me now ple- please"

I say begging

"Patience love, you're going to get what you want soon"

He said that still pumping his fingers in me and I was now about to cum

" Daddy, I'm cu-"

As I said that he pulled out his fingers and I felt so empty but just then I felt his dick enter me and that was the best feeling ever. I missed my man.

I don't even know how many rounds we had that night but all I know is that I won't be able to walk tomorrow. Zee made love to me as if there was no tomorrow.

Tbc