Chapter 3

Zee's Pov
Max and I arrived at Thorn and Am house at 1900hrs exactly. Well I'm kinda time cautious so when you say 1900brs ,expect me to be walking in at exactly that time.
" Hello guys" said Am with a huge smile as she came to give us huge hugs
' Hey Am, how're you" I said back to her
" Hello Mrs Sanders, how're you doing " said Max
"I'm good and how are and the both of you"
" We good" we say simultaneously
" And Max please call me Am, I sound like an old woman when you call me Mrs Sanders "
"Okay Am"
Thorn appeared soon after the greetings
"Guys you're here, can't believe it seven already. Come right this way please" said Thorn
"Let's have some starters in the living area while we catch up" said Am
Everyone agreed
" Not that I'm not happy to see the two of you but where is my nephew Nhu" Said Zee
" He will join us for the main meal, he came home late so he's still freshening up at the moment" said his mom
" I guess I'll have to wait then" said Zee

As we were walking towards the dinning area for the main meal, a young man was emerging from the stairs. I thought I was dreaming, he looked breathtaking. It was the same guy I had made out with in the morning. How my brain stopped function, all I could do at that moment was pray I didn't make out with my best friends son but it was clear that I had.
When my eyes met the eyes of the young man, we both froze for a second which felt like an eternity.Then I had Thorn say.
"New, you're finally downstairs, come.let me introduce you to your uncle and my best friend"
"Nunew ,this is Zee and Zee thats your nephew. Finally you meet him after bothering me about him all day"
I just smiled and shook Nunew hand ,it was very awkward
" It's very nice to meet you nephew"
" You too uncle"
" Oh and Nunew ,this is my friend Max" said Zee
" Very nice to meet you Nunew, I've heard so much about you" said Max
" I can't say the same but it's very nice to meet you uncle Max"
" Please just call me Max"
We then went to the dinning table
As we were chatting Thorn decided to bring up the kiss incident I talked to him about during the day.
" So Zee, are you going to tell us about the young man you kissed, maybe New might know him"
" Yeah Zee, we are dying to know more" said Max
As soon as he said that Nunew choked on his food and starting coughing.
" I'm sure I don't know him dad ,you know I have no friends except for Nat"
" Guys I have told you all there is to know earlier on the call" said Zee
"Zee you're still a playboy, when will you finally stop and settle down, you're 33 years old already" Am said
" I'm no longer a playboy Am and today was very different " I said side eying Nunew
' I have to clear things up with Nhu, I have make it clear there could be nothing between us, I can't have a relationship with him, his my friend's son and I can't risk the relationship I have with Thorn, I should erase all the feelings I now have for Nhu somehow I can't lose Thorn, he's the only brother I have' all these thoughts were running through my mind while having dinner.
As soon as dinner finished Max excused himself as he had some important work in his company that needed his immediate attention.

Am and Thorn told their son New to show me around the garden just to bold with his uncle which was me and I saw it as an opportunity to finally clear things up with him.

Nunew Pov

I went to my room and started getting ready but honestly I didn't want to go downstairs and meet my so called uncle but he's my dad's best friend and apparently he loves me so much that he asks about me all the time. Getting ready was a peace of cake today cause I just decided to wear what ever my mom chose for me although I didn't like it.
Walking down the stairs and seeing him of all people was just nerve wrecking. I kept my cool throughout that whole dinner but honestly I wanted to get on his lap and kiss him like my life depended on it. I wanted his big hands to travel all over my tiny body. I wanted him kiss me like he kissed me earlier that day .
Even though I could tell be wanted the same thing I felt as though him knowing I'm Thorn son was going to be the thing that was going to stop him from doing anything but I'm going to fight us. When I first saw Zee I fell in love with him although at first I could understand it, maybe it was because I thought I was never going to see him again but now that he's this close to me I'm not going to let him go that easily.

After dinner dad said I should take 'uncle' to the garden so I did
Him being so close to me was just insane, the way the smelled just drove me crazy. I wanted to pull him and just kiss him there and then but we are at my parents house
It was a kinda awkward walk but we reached soon enough and then sat on the bench. I decided to break the silence
" So uncle uhh" I said
" Yep , this whole things is just so weird " said Zee
"Nhu ,I think we should just forget about whatever happened in the morning for everyone's sake please " when he said that my heart broke , why would Zee say such a thing. Was our kids that meaningless to him.
" What if I do want to forget it, what if I want more "
" Nhu, don't make this harder than it already is please Nhu, please "
"I dont want to forget it Zee"
"Nhu, my relationship with your father is very important to me, he's like the only family I have and I dont want to lose him and if he finds out about this I will definitely lose him Nhu, he's the only brother I have."I could sense worry in his voice so decided not to fight it
"Okay fine, I ll try to forget what happened in the morning but no promises"
" Thanks Nhu, that's all I'm asking for. I'll try to forget it too" he then went on to say
" Let go back inside I'm sure your parents are now wondering why touring the garden is taking so long"
" Okay"

Zee's pov
It was kinda hard not grabbing Nhu and kissing him there and then but I couldn't do that. I needed to be the mature one in that situation.
When he finally agreed to try and forget it , I was kind of hurt because honestly I didn't want him to forget it . I wanted him to remember it all his life. I wanted him to be mine but I can see that won't be possible in this life time.

After we arrived back inside the house I bid the Sanders fair well and told them I was going to be in Thailand for a while then Nhu invited me to his 18th birthday party which was going to be in a few weeks time. I agreed to attend but now I was going to have to think of a perfect gift for him

Tbc