Disobey

The colonel sat fuming at his desk. His office was dimly lit with the blinds closed.
His medic. Standing before him, tactical vest torn up, a few scratch marks on her face. She was looking down at her boots. She knew what she did wrong.
Let's back up.

Just hours before she was begging him to let her go out into the field, the unit that was heading out needed an extra medic with them. She had decided to tag along. Even though König had repeatedly told her no.
She went anyway.

The threats of the battle grounds were apparent to her but she didn't care. In her mind this is what she signed up for.
The team ended up being ambushed on the way. Leading to her almost fighting for her life.
Said ambush took out most of the group leaving her and five remaining members.
When she ended up back at base she was immediately called into the Colonels office.

Now, König was staring back at her. His hands clasped tightly together resting on his desk.
"You disobeyed a direct order from me. What the fuck were you thinking?"
His tone was like fire blazing across a dry forest. Burning every inch of her body. She fidgeted slightly on her feet not really sure what to say to him. There was no good reason she could think of.
"I'm sorry." The only words she spoke, soft and low past her lips. This causing him to let out a sharp laugh. "I don't want to hear apologies Gör. LOOK AT ME"
He snapped louder causing her to lift her head up. Her eyes meeting his. "Yes sir" she replied softly still, a heat rising to her cheeks. He stood up from his chair slowly and walked around the desk to stand in front of her.
He leaned back slightly to rest against the desk.
"I told you no. And you decided to go against my orders. You do realize that this will not stand. You are under my orders. Under my command, you do as your told." He stated calmer as he reached down and unbuckled his belt with one hand and pulled it off.
He folded it together and smacked it against his hand. "Cmon. Come bend over the desk."
He commanded in a stern tone causing her to nod and take a step forward. He walked around her to the door and locked it.
When he turned back to look at her she was bent over the desk nicely. Laying against the cool wood she was waiting. The anticipation surging through her body.

He took a step forward. The sound of his boots hitting the floor was the only thing she could focus on.
Once he was close enough he leaned forward snaking his hand around her hips "lift" he grunted. She complied allowing him to move his hand further. He unclipped her tactical belt and let it fall.

He then unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down to her knees. She gasped softly feeling the cool air grazing against her skin.
"Why must you disobey me? Hm?" He seethed as he raised his hand with the belt. He waited for an answer.
"I don't know.."
she breathed before she bit down on her lip.

"You don't know? How do you not know?" His voice was growing angrier by the second. He brought the belt down across her backside hard, Watching her squirm.
"Oh cmon that didn't even hurt"
The power that was overflowing from König was radiating out of him. Spilling across the soft skin of her body.

"How many do you think you deserve hm? Ten? Twenty? Oh my sweet bunny..."

He growled raising the belt again and brought it down with even more force.
She whimpered trying to move away but he caught her by the back of the neck. He pushed her down holding her in place as he lifted the belt again and brought back down against her. Over and over till he felt she had enough.

He had counted to fifteen when he dropped the belt, released the hold he had on her, then pulled off his gloves. Dropping them onto the desk. Now with bare fingers. He rested his hands on her skin rubbing the red marks softly
"Good girl, You did good."
He chuckled darkly has his hands continued to sooth the sore tender skin. Moving his hands closer to her core over her underwear. He used two fingers and pulled the now visibly wet fabric to the side.
"Oh wow. You really enjoyed that didn't you. Already soaked for me." He chuckled as he used his other hand he slowly slid one finger inside of her.
She whined rocking her hips back against him. Eager to feel more.
"No. You don't get to do that. Like I've told you. You're under my command. Do you hear me" he seethed pulling his hand back.
Her body shuddered as she nods
"Yes.. colonel I hear you"
Her words came out shaky. As well as her breath. She moved back against the desk looking back at him over her shoulder.