Good Girl

It had only taken a day for him to start feeling guilty.
Replaying the events in his mind he was starting to worry.
Feeling some need in his heart to make it up to her.
That's exactly what he was going to do. He started planning. Something sweet just to show how much he loved her.

Once it was lights out he left his office. Knowing she would be in her room just beyond med bay.
He strides through the halls of the building. Just taking his time.

He stopped outside the doors and straightened up. Trying to build his confidence. Taking a small inhale he grabbed one door by the handle and pulled it open.
He took a step inside and looked around. It was dim in med bay.
The desk lamp was left on. Illuminating barely part of the space.
The door leading to her room was shut most of the way another soft glow bleeding through The cracks.
He smiled being thankful that no one needed an overnight stay in the cots.
Taking a few steps he made his way over to the door. He knocked softly before he pushed the door open.
There she was.
Laying against her bed. Draped across it with her head turned to the side.
She raised her head and looked up at him. Instantly a smile broke across her lips.
"Colonel, I was hoping to see you"
She hummed as she sat up on her bed lifting her arms up stretching.
He closed the distance between them and leaned down wrapping his arms around her in a soft bit firm hug.

"How are you feeling"
He asked lifting her up in his arms to stand on her feet.
"I feel just fine, why do you ask?"
She slid her arms over his shoulders as she rested her head against his chest.

"I was thinking about yesterday..
I fear I may have been too much."
His grip on her tightened as he spoke. He dipped his head and let out a soft sigh
"I promise I'm okay"
She let out a soft hum as she spoke.
But she knew deep down that he wasn't going to take any lip from her. If this is what he wanted to do. It's what he was going to do.

"Let me make it up to you, bitte"
He released his hug on her and pulled off his snipers hood. Placing it on her bed.
He then reached down and pushed his arms between her legs picking her up.

"Sir, you don't have to-"
He cut her off almost instantly

"Ja, I do. No honorifics right now. Just.. König. Hell even king."

He grumbled leaning forward capturing her lips in a deep kiss. Without even looking he walked up and pressed her against the wall.
Placing his hands flat on the wall he raised his knee and pressed it against her. Holding her up.
Letting out a low groan as he heard her gasp softly against his lips. He pulled his head back looking at her. His eyes traveling from hers to her lips.
Taking note of how every time  he  looked her bottom lip would tremble just slightly.
As if she was begging for more.

"I've got an idea"
He lowered his knee and guided her to her feet once more.
He turned and looked at the mirror that was hanging on the cabinet door.
He took a few steps and leaned over grabbing the back of the small sofa with both hands and turned it to face the mirror.

He walked around it and sat.
Assessing the view before he turned his head to look at her.
"Come. Sit."
He pulled off his gloves before he pats his lap. He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants opening them just slightly.
"You want me to.."
she asked blushing a little walking around the couch standing In front of him.
"Yes. But. Take your shorts off first." He commanded eyeing her up and down. Taking in the sight before him.
"Go on. Strip for me"
He nods his head at her readjusting himself on the sofa. She bit her lip and trailed her hands along the waistband of her shorts. Keeping her eyes on him as she did so.
Slowly she pushed them down past her hips letting them fall to the floor. She took a step away from her shorts and closer to him.
She then pulled her shirt over her head.
Standing before him unclothed
He let out a low groan and patted his lap
"Look at you. Come closer"
Holding out his hand to her she walked to the couch. She took his hand and smiled as he spun her around. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen Schatz"
He placed his hands on her hips and gripped lightly.
"Perfect in every single way"
Pulling his hands back he reached down and moved down the front of his boxers. Allowing his erection to spring free from the cloth.
"I want you to watch yourself in the mirror. Watch the pretty face you make. The one I adore so much" He stated as he reached out putting his hands on her hips again.
He pulled her down just enough to slide the tip into her ever so slightly. She let out a soft gasp and bit her lip. Following his guidance of her hips. She slowly sank down onto his lap.
Letting out a few whimpers she leaned her head back as she gripped onto his thigh.
"es ist zu groß? Hm? Oh don't worry I'll kiss it better"
He chuckled and leaned forward. Snaking his arms around her he grabbed her by the jaw lightly.
Moving her head back to look into the mirror.
He placed soft kisses behind her ear and whispered
"Eyes open. Look at yourself. You have me Buried deep inside of you. Fuck you look so good like this"
He thrusted his hips up watching the way her mouth fell open. He repeated the action. Loving every time he'd sheathed himself inside she would let out the sounds he couldn't get enough of.
She let go of his thighs to move up to hold onto his arms.
Gripping onto him as she started rocking her hips against him.
Trying to match the steady rhythm he had going.
"Good girl. Ride. You have full control here"
He stopped his movements allowing her to continue. He started placing more kisses behind her ear. Moving down her neck to her shoulder.
He bit down as he pulled her closer to him.
Feeling her speed up.
Trying to chase the release that was inevitable.
He clenched his teeth tightly on her shoulder before he released grunting and panting into her ear
"mein hübscher Hase.. Sieh dich an. Taking me so well. Keep your eyes open"
He whispered smacking his hand against her cheek before he returned his grip against her jaw.
She opened her eyes and took in the view before her.
The way he was holding her.
The way he was speaking to her.
It was the perfect combination to get to so fucking close.
He felt her starting to tense up before he pulled her down and held her in place on his lap.
"Ah. Not so fast. Don't you dare. Hold it." He growled into her ear. Watching her eyes roll back. She started whining trying to roll her hips into his.
"Please. King. I... fuck I'm so close.. please."
She begged. Locking her eyes with his through the mirror.
"I told you to hold it. Trust me."
He held her in place till he could feel her relax. Placing soft kisses to her neck he took in a deep breath. Inhaling her scent before he lifted her up slightly and let her slide back down.
"Go again. And keep your eyes open"
He commanded releasing his hold on her. She started moving against him again. Starting slow before she groaned starting to move faster.
She was eager, chasing the finish line that had suddenly moved so much further ahead.
She dropped her head trying to go faster.
He snapped his fingers a few times in her ear
"Aye. What did I say?. This may be me trying to make it up to you. But you still listen when I tell you something."
She shook her head "I-I fucking can't" a whimper past her lips.
"Please. Please I need you to do it for me" she was begging him. As her movements slowed.
"You need me to do it for you? Pathetic."
He growled standing up with her. Placing his hand on her neck he placed a kiss to her temple before he pushed her over. Running his fingers through her hair. He grabbed a handful of her hair pulling it back. Forcing her to look into the mirror.

"I said look."

He bucked his hips against her hard. Starting a faster pace than she had just moments before.

"Look at you. Going dumb on my dick. Like a good whore. I know I wanted to be gentle. But fuck, you just do something to me. Something snaps in my brain. Telling me to take care of you. And this. This is how you want to be taken care of. Right bunny?"

He chuckled moving faster.
He watched her sad attempt at a nod. Her mouth fell open again As she clenched around him. She reached back for him. He complied grabbing her with his non occupied hand.
"Go on. Release it. Let go."
He grunted as he picked up pace. A primal instinct was flowing through him.
He wanted to make her finish.
One way or another he would achieve that. Like he always did.
Like clockwork she did.
She released against him and tensed up.

Cries and soft screams slipping past her lips. He never stopped. Continuing his ruthless thrusts for a while. He never wanted to stop seeing her this way. But all good things have to come to an end sometimes.
He sadly could only hold back for so long.
He pushed himself all the way inside her and released.
Did he mean to? No
But did he want to? Yes.
"Good girl. Take it. All of it. Can you feel me breeding you hm? Deep?"
He chuckled feeling her squirm against him.
"I can't.. fuck I can't think"
She hummed giggling slightly. He gently released his hold on her and pulled out. Making sure to be gentle.

"I know bunny, come here"
He chuckled again pulling her to him. He sat back on the couch and let her curl up against him.
"You did so good. I'm so proud of you Liebling. I knew you could do it."
He hummed rubbing her back.

The night ended with her falling asleep against him on the couch. He didn't have the heart to wake her so he just stayed there. His arms wrapped around His medic.

As he laid against the couch he looked up at the ceiling. Not really sure how he could have gotten so lucky to find her.

He wanted to pinch himself to see if he was dreaming. But if it was a dream. He never wanted to wake up.