The Game You Lose

((Hi! Did you miss me?
Because I missed you!
TIME TO SINK YOUR TEETH INTO THIS! Honeymoon series on the way! ;P ))

(As always please correct me if I'm wrong on anything.....  Yes, I did skip the wedding scene... Yell at me later)
————————-/————————
(Part 1)

After the wedding, they decided to wait a few weeks before going on their honeymoon. Stacking up a few weeks of vacation leave. It only took a few days for them to settle on the destination.

Choosing a large chalet on the outskirts of Wolfsburg, Austria.
She didn't agree with the price, or how big it was, seeing as it had four bedrooms with three and a half bathrooms. Perfect view of the beautiful mountain range to wake up to for the next month.
Ultimately they decided on this destination for many reasons. One, so König could be at home for a while. She knew he missed it.
Two, she had always wanted to visit Austria. See the beauty of the rolling hills. The old architecture. It had peaked her interest enough to agree to go.

Stepping up to the chalet, with (name) thrown over his shoulder. Hand gripping her thigh, just under the short dress she wore on the plane. It was torture to see her look so beautiful and tempting and not being able to do anything about it.

As he pushed the door open his grip grew tighter in anticipation. Every move she made against him, the struggle she was having in his arms was feeding into the heat and tension. Once they were inside he moved into the small dining room within the chalet, dropping her lightly onto one of the cushioned dining chairs. Moving back to sit across from her. He looked at her for a while. Wondering what he was going to do with her, she was his wife now. His 'property'.

    "König..? Are you okay?" She asked as she snapped her fingers softly a few times in front of his face. Watching his eyes come back into focus, no longer in a deep thought. He smiled under his snipers hood as he nodded his head, leaning back against the seat.

    "I'm okay, Prinzessin. Just.. thinking of what im going to do with you.. Nein, that sounds bad. I'm thinking about all of the ways im going to make you see stars-" König stopped himself as he pulled off his snipers hood. Dropping it on the dining table. Moving in the seat he adjusted his hips forward

    "Unbuckle my belt"
As soon as he said that, a soft blush rose to her cheeks, a beautiful shade of scarlet. Biting down into the skin of her lip she nodded. Moving forward off the chair to her knees at his feet. Gently sliding her hands up his thighs until she reached the belt buckle. Looking up she locked eyes with him as she unbuckled it quickly, earning her a nod and low grunt of approval.
Once his belt was unbuckled she pulled it out from the belt loops of his pants. Standing up with it in her hands. Holding out his hand to her motioning with his fingers to hand the belt over. She took a step, going to place it in his hands before she stepped back

  "Actually... I wanna see something" she hummed and moved around him. Placing her hands on his shoulders. Giving them light squeezes as she dipped her head, letting her lips graze over his neck. As she started placing light kisses to his skin she slid her hands down his arms. Moving them slowly behind him and the chair.

  "You want to try what"
His words came out as a breath His head moving to the side, starting to lose himself within the pleasurable kisses she was leaving. As his hands crossed one another behind him, she started looping the belt around his wrists. Slipping the light end of the belt around the inside once before she knotted the belt off and pulled away from him. Moving around to the front of him. Stepping just far enough away from him.

That's when his gaze dropped. Now he's moving his arms into different positions to try to free himself. It wasn't a new belt. It would break eventually. She knew that. But while she had the time, she would make it count.