Hot Water

((Heyy! This actually took me weeks to write.
Because I had other ideas on my mind.
I had posted 3 chapters in the time it took me to finish this..... So without further ado.
Here is Hot Water.
Warning!: Co*k warming!))
—————————————————

Weeks had passed since the last encounter. König had just gotten back from a weeks long mission.
The exhaustion setting into his bones.

Every muscle he moved screamed in slight agony.
Aching, needing for relief. Without thinking he walked straight to her room. Just off the side of her office in medbay.
He threw her door open. Shutting it behind him with his foot, as he immediately reached up. Pulling off his helmet and mask. Heaving a sigh as he looked at her.

"Come."

He commanded starting to pull off his gear. Leaving them on the small sofa she had in her room.
She got up and walked to him. Standing in front of him. Looking up at him she smiled.
"Yes, Sir"

"Arms up" he said quickly as he reached out to her. Placing his hands on her hips starting to bunch up her shirt.
She raised her arms allowing him to pull the it off easily.
Once he had his own shirt and pants off, placing them among his gear. He grabbed her hand and lead her Into the small bathroom. Leaning into the shower. Turning the water on to hot.

He reached out under the water feeling the temperature increasing. Keeping it there till it was just hot enough.
Steam already starting to fill the small space.
He turned back to her and stripped off his boxers before he
Motioned to her shorts.
"Take them off" he breathed heavily looking her up and down.
She slipped her thumbs under her waistband and pulled her shorts off. Stepping out of them towards him.
He held out his hand for her to take. Feeling her soft fingers slide against his palm as he pulled her to him. Backing up into the shower stall, under the running water.

He pressed himself against the wall, keeping her against his chest. Allowing his hands to wander around her body.
He slid his arms around her back. Running them up, holding her in a tight comforting embrace.
"This is all I thought about while I was gone Schatzi, Holding you"
He burrows his head into the crook of her neck.
Placing gentle kisses up and down the soft canvas. Clear and begging to be painted. He stopped just before her shoulder, biting down into her. Holding her tighter as she started to crumble within his grasp.

"König.. that hurts" she whined struggling against him more as she felt him starting to suck on her skin. The only response he gave was a growl.
Once he felt somewhat satisfied he pulled back. Placing a soft kiss to the mark he chuckled softly.

"Oh, I'm sorry doll, I just can't help it. You taste so sweet.
Zu süß Hasenmädchen" He uttered releasing his hold on her.

"I felt the need to mark my property, after all.. Your Colonel owns you.." a darker smile spread across his lips as his eyes darkened.
"Who else is going to stitch me back up? I won't accept anyone but you"
He leaned forward getting clear to her face. Close enough for her to feel his breath ghost across her lips.
"Tell me you love me"

"I love you" She breathed. Her eyes traveling across his features. Admiring his icy blue eyes.

"Sag es auf Deutsch" He commanded reaching out grabbing her face. Thumb on one cheek stroking softly.

"Ich liebe dich" She said again. Leaning into his touch. Placing her own hand over his.

"Good girl. Such a Good Girl for Daddy hm?" He smiled and leaned in closer. Placing his lips against hers. Both hands now rested gently against her face.
She kissed him back, sliding her hands up his chest. Landing on his shoulders.

He pulled back and gave her a smile before he leaned down. Hooking his arms between her legs. Hoisting her up. Shifting angles in the small shower to place her back against the wall.

Moving one hand down, he gently placed himself at her entrance. Slowly slipping in.
Letting out a soft groan once he was as far as he could go.
Holding himself there, he leaned down and placed a soft kiss to the top of her head.

"I'm not going to move. I just..
I just want to feel you" He mumbled softly, Moving his arm up. Cupping her face gently with his hand.
He tilted her head up, Her eyes meeting his.
"Because you feel so good..
I can feel you fluttering around me Mein Liebchen"

It wasn't too much longer till she was starting to wiggle against him. Trying to create a rhythm that would satisfy.
He just laughed again watching all of it happen.
She looked...
Desperate..
And that's how he wanted her.
Desperate for him. For his touch. For his everything.
Was it wrong for him to want her every waking moment to be consumed by the thought of him?

Was it wrong that he never wanted to unsheathe himself from her warmth for as long as he lived?

The answer to both questions.
Is no.
He felt a primal need for this woman.
A need to protect. To command.
To please.
Everything about her called to him.
Like she was moon and he was the ocean.
Constantly connected deep within the soul.
By the time the water grew cold, she was practically begging him to move.
To Create a better feeling than the ache she had.
He only complied by pulling out of her. Shushing her pleas as he set her to her feet.
Lowering himself down to his knees. He grabbed one of her legs again and placed it on his shoulder.
Leaning forward, delving into her.
His tongue danced across her most sensitive parts.
Enticing more cries from her lips.
One of his hands sliding up her leg to hold onto her thigh.

His other hand reaching up to the shower knobs, turning the hot water all the way up.
Not once did he pull his mouth off of her.
Still lapping her up.
As much of her as he could get and taste.
Feeling her start to move in time to his mouth. Smirking as he continued.
This was it.
The climax. The best part.
The part he loved.
He got to watch her fall apart because of him.
Cry out his name and Finish on him. He made that happen.
Pride was already swelling up in his chest as he dove in deeper.
Gripping her thigh harder to keep her in place.

Once she released. He let out a low growl with his mouth still pressed against her. Letting her ride it out.
Once he pulled his mouth away he placed kisses to the inside of her thigh.
Giving a soft bite as he went."That is also what I've wanted to do for weeks"

Once she caught her breath, he genuinely lowered her leg off his shoulder. Rising to his feet afterward.
He cupped her face with both hands and smiled down at her.
Adoring her red cheeks.
Her (color) eyes.

"I love you. I'm going to marry you one day. Ich schwöre bei Gott." He breathed leaning forward capturing her lips in a deep kiss.

"I love you, König" She hummed when he pulled back. Looking into his blue eyes. Her favorite escape from the harsh reality they both faced within their duties in KorTac.

————————————————-
(AYYO! 420 READS?? HOW THE HELL ARE YA!?)
Zu süß Hasenmädchen- Too sweet bunny Girl.
Sag es auf Deutsch- Say it in german
Ich liebe dich- I love you
Ich schwöre bei Gott- I swear to god