Ride

(If anyone has any requests. I'm all ears!! Let me know))

( kleines Lamm: Little Lamb)

(Scheiße: Shit Or fuck)

(Kleiner: Little one)

(Häschen: Bunny)

(Mein Blümchen: My Little flower)

(Ich bin dein Gott: I am your god)
—————————————————

1:30am.
Both were exhausted driving back to base.
The glow of the clock barely lighting up the small space.
They had been sent out on a recovery mission. Things had gone bad. Their cover was blown and they had to retreat and call it off.
König was obviously very upset in the situation. His hands gripped the steering wheel tightly as he drove. His eyes glued on the road.
She sat next to him in the front of the truck. Looking out the window.
She knew how mad he was, but she didn't know how to help, so she just stayed silent. Until she could find the right way to talk to him.

After a while she decided to scoot over to him. Moving across the bench seat, settling herself with her cheek resting against his upper arm. Looking up at him she let out a small hum "if I did something to mess up this mission I apologize"
He shook his head with a deep sigh. Moving one arm up and around her shoulder pulling her closer. "Nein. You did nothing wrong Kleiner, It's not your fault" he said as his expression softened.

"I'm just stressed. It's not you" he said softly tightening his arm around her. She gave a small nod and placed her hand on his thigh rubbing slightly. He moved his hips forward slightly, adjusting his sitting position.
"Maybe I could help with that stress" she hummed softly running her hand higher. He took a deep breath and looked down at her for only a moment before he looked back to the road.

"Are you sure that's a good idea Häschen?" He asked clearing his throat.
"Why wouldn't It be a good idea?"She asked back running her hand up to his belt. Slowly working to unbuckle it.
"We are in a company vehicle.."
he chuckled keeping his eyes glued to the road.

"So? Your office is also in a company building. That didn't stop you from bending me over your desk" her words came out slow as she unbuttoned his pants and started to unzip them.
He moved his hips forward once more, almost involuntarily.
"Of course.. you're right.. Go on then." He breathed slowly trailing one hand up and down her back.

He flipped the blinker and pulled over to the side of the road.
Turning the ignition off he looked down at her.
Watching as she engulfed him.
The warmth of her mouth was almost enough for him to lose his head.

He leaned his head back letting out a low groan. Keeping his hand rubbing her back as she did so.
"Scheiße... are really are something else"
He breathed heavily, thrusting his hips forward up into her mouth.
She pulled her head back. Keeping her hand around his shaft. Slowly stroking him up and down as she smiled. "Just for you Colonel" she chuckled moving her hand faster. Watching the way he would lean his head back and let out lewd words and sounds.

"So fucking perfect. Just like that kleines Lamm.. what a good girl you are" he chuckled placing one of his hands over hers. Helping her stroke him faster.
"A good girl? Is that what I am?"
She chuckled moving positions. Throwing her leg over his to straddle his knees.
He released her hand that was still stroking him, bringing his hands up to pull off his gloves. Tossing them aside to the floor of the truck.
Now with bare hands he placed them on her hips. Bunching up the fabric of her shirt pulling it up. Untucking it from her pants, before he slowly ran his large hands up her sides. Bringing the fabric of her shirt up with his touch. Chuckling through his heavy breathing, watching her shudder against him.