The Hunt IIII

(Heyy!! Welcome back. This is the final part to the anniversary series.
Ive spent way too long using this trope.
This last one is also dedicated to Ryan!
I hope you enjoy the read!
As always im open to recommendations)
—————————————————

"Ive got you maus. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide"

He leaned in close to her face. Close enough she could feel his hood to ghost across her cheek. She let out a soft whimper. Trying to turn her head to look at him. This made him grip her hair a little tighter. "Since I've got you. I want my prize" he breathed releasing her hair. Moving his hands to her hips, making sure he had enough grip before he sat up on his knees. Pulling her up, tossing her over his shoulder chuckling hearing her let out a little grunt as she wiggled in his grasp.

He hooked his arm around her thighs securely, making sure she couldn't get away. Starting to make his way back to the cabin just feet ahead, she started kicking her feet a little bit. This making him move his other arm up to hold her ankles down.
"I'll go willingly you know" she giggled lightly hitting his back with her hands.
"How do I know you won't run? You've done it before. Benehmen Sie sich" he stated, this time he sounded serious. That only lasted for a second before his hand on the back of her thigh gripped a little tighter. He made his way up the steps and moved his other hand out and swung the door open.
"I promise I'll behave" she almost whined as he walked through the doorway with her. He turned for a second to close the door. "Ja, I don't believe that" he laughed as he turned back around and took her up stairs. Once he walked through the master bedroom doorway he lightly tossed her onto the bed and kicked the door closed. Within a few seconds he had pulled his shirt over his head tossing it to the floor.

Slowly he made his way to the bed with a sly smirk on his lips. Finally at the foot of the bed he started to crawl over top of her. Gently resting his head in the crook of her neck. Placing a soft kiss before he put the rest of his body weight down into her.
Moving one of his hands up to run his fingers through her hair gently.

"A soft prize" she chuckled softly moving her hand up to his back, softly trailing her fingers up and down his muscles. "Mhm" he breathed and closed his eyes. Enjoying the warmth and comfort he felt from her.
She was his everything.
She was his escape from the unforgiving reality that was waiting for him when he was sent off to a mission.
It had been a long time since he had felt this level of comfort from a woman. He started falling asleep atop of her letting out short breath as he went.
"You deserve a break König. You work way too hard" she whispered to him before she placed a soft kiss to his forehead, brushing his hair out of his face.
They stayed in bed till the sun was beginning to set. When she had checked the clock she sighed
7:45pm.
They had to pack up and head out. Not wanting to wake him up yet she waited till he had rolled off of her in his sleep, then she slowly got out of bed and started packing up the large duffel bag they both shared. Folding both his clothes and hers neatly before she started to put them into the bag. Once everything was in she pulled out one of his snipers hood. She looked it over before she folded it and placed it at the foot of the bed.

Once she had the duffel closed she stood up and let out a soft chuckle looking at his still sleeping form on the bed. She walked over to his side of the bed and kneeled down. Gently reaching out to caress his cheek. "König, we gotta get going here soon, if you put the bag in the truck. I'll drive back to base so you can sleep" she smiled softly as he cracked one eye open to look at her. He let out a soft groan as he sat up shaking his head "nein. I'll drive, don't worry" he muttered rubbing the sleep from his eyes. She immediately placed her hand on his knee and gave a light squeeze "no, I'm telling you. I'm driving back. Come on Liebling" of course she was standing her ground. She saw him work day in and day out, refusing a break even if he so desperately needed it. In her mind she felt some responsibility to take care of him. She loved him dearly. "There's nothing I can say that will convince you right?" He chuckled as he tossed his legs over the edge of the bed and planted his feet to the floor. "Nope! When I'm determined to do something I will do it" she shrugged playfully with a light grin.

He took a second before he stood up from the bed and looked over at the already packed bag on the floor. "You packed up, Schatzi you don't have to do it by yourself" He simply stated as he leaned over picking the bag up. Putting the strap over his shoulder. He then turned to look at her and held out his hand. Before she took his hand she picked up his snipers hood off the bed and started running her fingers over the fabric. Once she had it in the right position she leaned up and pulled it over his head. Moving it so it was perfect. Once it was in place and he could see, she leaned up and placed a kiss to his cheek over his hood "Now we can go"

They made their way down the stairs, stopping by the front door to pull on their shoes. He reached out and pulled the door open. Motioning for her to go first, she did, walking out to the porch of the cabin she looked out at the lake and the forest behind it. Taking it all in one last time. As she was looking over the water König locked the door and put the key back in the pot by the door. He turned to her and took a few steps, ending up behind her. He placed his hand on her shoulder and took in a deep breath "we are coming back, don't worry maus" he gave her shoulder a little squeeze before he moved his hand down to interlock their fingers together. She gave him a nod as they both turned and walked down the porch steps, Out to the truck. Once everything was packed up she climbed into the drivers seat. She was serious when she said she was driving back. He didn't fight her on this, he just climbed into the truck next to her and rested his head on her lap as she drove.
It was a lovely weekend for the both of them..

—————————————————

Did I get ya?? It was a soft moment!
Next chapter...
Prepare your hearts a little bit!
Hurt and comfort on the way!!

And with that... the anniversary weekend comes to an end

Benehmen Sie sich- Behave yourself

WE MADE IT TO 1K READS!
I have to say that I appreciate this way more than you all know. I thought it would take me longer to get here.
So
Here is the Formal Thank you!
From the bottom of my heart, Vielen Dank!