Aphrodisiac Accident

(Im gonna start this by saying that the next two chapters are possibly Dub-Con/ Non-Con?? Idk what to call it.. So be warned !! That being said. This def is the "sex pollen" trope.))

THIS IS PART ONE!
—————————————————

9:45pm.
When they made their entry into the corrupted lab. 
König was just a foot in front of her. Both of their boots crunching broken glass with each step.

They were looking for one thing.

The scientists on base had been looking for a certain drug. One that no one in the lab would name.
Was it sketchy?
Yes.
But, they had a job to do. Her having medical training, they thought it was best she went with him. To help identify the correct vials. Along with any other medical information/ drugs she could find.
See the corrupt lab had already been take out by a different unit König had sent.

"Stay close to me maus"
He said as he kept his rifle secure to his chest.
Each step was cautious as they grew closer to the designated room.

Stepping closer to the door, she reached out and grabbed the door handle. Looking to König for the okay to go in.
He took a deep breath giving her a nod. Positioning himself right behind her. His rifle over her shoulder as they entered the room.
Some of the white lights on the ceiling were flickering, some had been shot out. Causing glass to still litter the floor.

They entered the room quickly and began looking for the correct vials.
"Take the right side, I'll take left" she said as she reached into her tactical vest. Pulling out a combat knife.
He nodded to her and moved across the floor, still cautious about the ruined building. Scanning the shelves on the wall, picking a vial every so often looking at the label. None of which were the right ones.
"Im not seeing anything over here" he sighed as he reached the end of the shelving.

"That's fine, Because I found... Something" she motioned for him to her position on the other end of the room. "They were trying to create an aphrodisiac. Look at this label"
She held out the vial to him. The label on it had a large warning sticker.
"Handle with Care. Potent pollen inside. Avoid contact without a hazmat suit"
He read out loud as he grabbed the vial from her. Holding it in his hands. Scanning the powdered like substance inside.
"I definitely have to take that back with us" she sighed as she reached out trying to take the vial back from him.
It slipped from both of their hands.
Time seemed to slow down as they watched with wide eyes. The way it fell to the ground. Shattering on impact.
The spores started wafting from the broken mess immediately.  

"Scheiße!" König cursed as he stared at the mess on the floor. Not even realizing the spores had already attached themselves to both of them.
Suddenly an alarm went off. Along with an automated voice over the intercom
"please evacuate. For your safety. Find your nearest exit"

Both stood looking back and forth from the mess on the floor to each other.
A familiar heat and desire started to burn like an ember being stoked and fueled.
"Fuck we gotta go"
She stated loudly as she turned on her heel. Eager to reach the exit.
Her body was starting to grow warm. Something inside of her started to ache.
She started for the exit only to be caught by the arm. König pulled her back to him tightly. Dropping his rifle to the floor.
"What's the rush?"
He growled into her ear. Causing a shiver to run through her body.
"Seriously colonel we gotta go!"
She grunted reaching up grabbing his mask shaking it out. Trying to clear the spores.
It was already too late. He had already breathed in too much.

His grip on her loosened as he groaned. Trying to shake that damn desire out of his head.
"Maus.. run."

That's all she needed to hear. She dropped her knife and sprung off her feet forward. Getting a head start.

The potent drug had already seeped into their veins.

As she ran out of the room she turned the opposite direction of where she needed to go. Her mind completely in a haze.

She ran through the building, looking at each door. Cursing when each one she tried was locked.
She could hear his foot steps from down the hall. Echoing with each step.
Deciding to backtrack. She slowly walked down the hall. Peering around the corner. Watching him round a different corner at the end of the hall.
She took the opportunity to sprint to the exit. Running past him. Trying to avoid him knowing where she was.

"Come out maus.. I won't bite too hard I promise" his tone was menacing

She reached the exit door and looked back. Seeing him round the corner. Coming right for her.
She let out a gasp before she pushed the door open. Sprinting into the forest....

TO BE CONTINUED!