Our Uncle Is Mad Mentally...

That stormy night, a tall house, on a rock island somewhere out at sea. The Dursleys, including Harry and Angel, have moved there due to the chaos with the letters. The family is sleeping, with Harry and Angel on the cold, dirt floor, and Dudley sleeping on a sofa. Harry woke up to Angel gently shaking him and pointing to a drawn birthday cake, which reads, Happy Birthday, Harry. Harry looks at Angel smiling as she smiles a happy yet sad smile back. Harry looked at Dudley's watch, which beeps at 12:00.

"Make a wish, Harry." Angel says softly.

Harry blows out the "candles" on the drawn birthday cake from his sister. After Angel sneaks the letter she got and gives it to Harry.

"Angel! How did you get one?" He says while looking at his sister in joy.

"Caught it while no one was lookin'." Angel snickered.

Suddenly, the door thumps, in sync with the thunder flashing. Harry and Angel jump, Harry almost dropping the letter. The door thumps again, and Dudley, Harry, and Angel jump up and back away. Harry takes both his letter and Angel and hides behind a wall, and Dudley cowers on a windowsill. Petunia and Vernon appear, with Vernon holding a double barrel gun.

"Who's there?! Ahh!"

The door bangs again and then falls down, and a giant man appears. As he comes into the clear lighting, a big bushy beard can be seen matching big bushy brown hair.

"Sorry about that." The giant man then proceeds to put the door back up.

"I demand that you leave at once, sir! You are breaking and entering!" Vernon yells while aiming a gun at the giant man.

As Petunia quietly gasps in fear, the giant grabs the gun and bends it upwards.

"Dry up, Dursley, you great prune." The gun fires upwards, blasting a hole in the ceiling, causing the two to shriek in fear. The giant then takes notice of Dudley.

"Mind, I haven't seen you since you was a baby, Harry. But yer a bit more along than I would have expected. Particularly 'round the middle. Where's your sister, Angel? I haven't seen her since she was a small little feller."

"I-I-I'm not Harry."

Harry reveals himself with his letter in hand while Angel is peeking out from behind him shyly at the stranger

"I-I am."

"H-Hallo."

"Well, of course you are! Got somethin' for yeh. 'Fraid I might have sat on it at some point, but I imagine it'll taste fine just the same. Ahh."

The giant hands Harry the cake not noticing the letter and gently pats Angel's head, causing her to give a fit of giggles

"Baked it myself, words and all. Heh." Harry opens the cake, which reads, Happee Birthdae Harry, in green frosting.

"Thank you!"

"That's very sweet of you!"

"Finally, someone other than me shows appreciation towards Harry's existence." Angel praises the world as she looks at her brother happily.

"It's not every day that yer young man turns 11, now is it? Aye? This little lady over 'ere will be 11 next year!" The giant pats Angel again on the head, causing another fit of giggles from the nine year old before he sits down on the sofa, takes out an umbrella, and points it at the empty fire. Two sparks fly out of the umbrella and start a fire. The Dursley family gasps as Angel squeaks in excitement. Harry puts cake down and hides his letter in his pocket .

"Excuse me, who are you?"

"Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts. O' course, yeh'll know all about Hogwarts."