Hogwarts

(Dream)

Baby Angel lays in her crib next to Harry's crib, almost asleep when she is woken back up. Her father's voice could be heard yelling from downstairs, telling Lily to run and that he was here. Young Angel opened her eyes and looked around, turning her head. Her mother comes running into the room with her brother in her arms. Angel was confused. She could sense her mother's fear, and in response, Angel started to whimper and whine. Lily placed Harry down before picking Angel up and putting her next to her brother while shushing her.

“Shhhhh, shhh, it's ok," Lily said while gently holding Angel's hand, "You and your brother have to look after each other, okay? Mommy loves you both, Daddy loves you both. Don't ever forget that, okay?”

Behind Lily, the door blasted open as…Dumbledore walked in with Voldemort at his side. Lily was quick to turn around with her wand in hand. She held no look of shock or ever slight surprise.

“I should have known from the very beginning that you were behind everything Dumbledore,” Lily hissed at the man she had once upon a time trusted, but found him to be weird after the way he had started taking interest in her and Severus’ lives, “I would have been fooled had it not been for your slip ups with your interest in myself and Severus.”

“You are truly a smart girl, my dear. However, you are also very foolish,” Dumbledore tells her while having a smile on his face. The look in his eyes had made baby Angel start to cry next to her brother, “Kill her Tom, then kill the children.”

With that, a scream echoes as a flash of green light enters Angel's vision. The last thing she sees is the helpless look in Voldemort's eyes as he lifts his wand against his will at the two children.

(End of dream)

Angel woke up with a jolt as she opened her eyes. She looked around in a panic before grabbing her collarbone in pain. The pain coming from the cat paw shaped scar.

“Why do these dreams keep haunting me? Is it a memory? No, it can't be. No one can remember being that young.” Angel thought puzzled. After thinking for a couple of minutes, she gives up. Angel sighs while settling back down.

Looking around, it seemed Luna, Kannan, and Winter joined Ginny and Angel in their nap. Angel looked outside to see the forest that they were entering.

“Are we at the castle already?” Angel asked herself, puzzled, “I better get the others up so we can change into the school robes.”

Angel gently moves Winter off her lap and lays him on the comfy seat as she stands up and stretches. With a yawn, she walks over and shakes Ginny's shoulder softly. Ginny shoots up with a start, looking around in a panic before calming down and giving Angel a little but playful glare.

“We should be arriving at the castle soon, I do believe.”

Ginny looked out the window before nodding. She stood and went over to Luna. Angel turned to wake Kannan only to see him up. He gave her a small smirk before he got up and left with his own robes.

“I have been awake. I am a light sleeper,” He explained while leaving.

Angel just gave a playful eye roll in response to Kannan's smirk. She could tell he was a flirt. Angel looked to grab her stuff only to look over at Ginny's stuff. A black book that had nothing to do with school sat on her trunk. The book, for some reason, drew Angel in. She wanted to grab it but stopped herself from doing so. She grabs her robes and leaves to get dressed.

(Time skip brought to you by a butterbeer drunk Dobby)

Angel exited the train with Winter in her arms, Ginny, Luna, and Kannan at her side. Angel looked around, slightly overwhelmed till she heard a very familiar voice of a friendly giant.