~ Hello! here are a few notes! ~

So, as you may have noticed...I've decided to rewrite this. This is just a thing I wrote a while ago and I've decided to see if I can improve upon it now that I've learnt a bit more. This is all this is. It's complete, utter randomness sometimes...not really consistent all the time, if you want to know what this story may entail? go read the original, it's also written by me. You can ask questions and whatnot if you want to, leave comments or just read for the fun of it. If you don't want to read this, or are planning on not being nice? you know where the 'Click to go back' button is. Go press it.

With that being said, I may or may not update this consistently...it really depends on if I'm in a writing mood or not or if I'm busy on that particular day/night/whatever time it is for you. You can vote, comment and suggest a few things if you want to...you don't have to, but I'd appreciate it. I know I have a sequel to the original going, not sure if I want to continue with that just yet so for now I'm leaving it as it is. May or may not have Sun and Moon (Sundrop and Moondrop) being in one body, but in this story I'll just call them Sun and Moon.

~ This does NOT follow the Fnaf canon, so...canon fans, be warned! ~

This is just me making up my own AU and whatnot, not following the Fnaf canon...not trying to or anything. With all that being said, enjoy!

(I may add more notes to this in the future, but for now this is it.)