~ Chapter 5: The Moon's Walk ~

Moon wished to be alone, taking a walk in the dark and lonely halls of The Pizzaplex. Barely a soul was around...it being night-time so no guests were about. Nobody to disturb him. It felt like perfection in his mind. Yet, one thing remained...that crawling urge in his head, why did he feel so guilty for it? leaving Sun alone back at the daycare, not telling the truth of how he felt. Moon imitated a human sigh...looking down to the floor from where he stood at the railing, the stage was so far down from here. It felt like if he leapt he could fly, but...he knew that to not be the case. If Moon fell from this height, he'd surely break...right? but there was only one way to test that hypothesis. "So..." he wondered, looking at the view "If I fell from this height......death would be imminent."

"And yet...I don't want to die, I'd never forgive myself for leaving Sun alone if I did" Moon's thoughts turned and churned around in his processors, the very thought of it tempting...yet far out of his reach. If he leapt, he'd be free of the sorrow. If he leapt, he'd be free of the guilt. If he leapt, he'd be free of himself...right?

In the end, he didn't dare to take the leap "Not today...maybe......another time" he told himself in his mind...trying to just calm those thoughts. To forget them would be nice. But from behind him, a voice called out "Please take a map." It was one of those map bots The Pizzaplex had, due to its immensely large scale the Fazbear company had invested in staffbots who simply roamed around the Main Atrium and The Lobby to give out maps, even down in the Utility Tunnels where the mechanics and behind-the-scenes staff worked...just to make sure everyone knew where to go. Fazbear had always been a fan of efficiency.

Cautiously, Moon turned around in a defensive stance...eyeing the bot as it spoke again "Please take a map." Its words were monotonous in tone, the bot having little-to-no capability of going outside of its programming like Sun, Moon and the others could. This was just a simple bot, a basic construction fit for a basic purpose. Yet, Moon tilted his head slightly at it and looked to the map it held. "This model must be a defective one" Moon thought "It has not yet recognised me to be staff..."

Obliging anyways, Moon reached a hand out delicately and took the map into his own hands...the map bot uttering a simple message before it rolled away to go find someone else to bug. In a way...Moon was confused by this encounter, but...he didn't mind it either. It had been nice to see someone other than the others...someone who held no judgement against him.

This...felt nice for once. Was this...happiness?

~ Chapter 5: End ~