~ Chapter 12: Everything Hurt, Why? ~

"SUN!"

Oh how furious Moon's voice was in that moment, his yell had echoed throughout the entire daycare and perhaps a little bit into the lobby too. His voice box had strained with the effort but that was not of his concern right now; Moon's eyes were fixed solely upon Sun. Sun and Sun alone. In the stillness that followed, Sun turned his head slowly to face Moon...but no longer were his eyes those two odd colours. Instead, Sun's eyes had returned to their normal, blank white and the mimicked sound of hyperventilating was starting to sound from him.

His yellow hands shook, trembling with emotion as he timidly looked down to them and the gargling, beakless mess of animatronic that was Glamrock Chica. Sun couldn't breathe. He knew he did not have to breathe...he was an animatronic, yet...why did it hurt so much? his processors hurt. His everything hurt, it ached. If animatronics could cry then vivid, black tears would've been dripping down Sun's face and they would make pools in his palms. All Sun could do was stare at the sight...it was all that his processors allowed. He...did not mean to hurt her. He did not mean to hurt anyone! why had he done this!? was it even him who did this? it hurt. Too many voices...he could not think straight.

"...M-Mh...M-Moon..." the words came out laced in static, filled with the deep and unexplainable sorrow that had overcome him. Sun could not bring himself to look away from the sight of his palms stained with her innards...it was as if every command his processors sent to his limbs did not get received. His voice was shaky like a child seeking comfort from a nightmare. Oh how he hoped this was a nightmare. He hoped to God or...whoever else was out there that this...this was not reality. Sun hoped it was a nightmare.

But when he blinked at last and opened his eyes again?

It was still there.

When his counterpart did not respond, Sun shuffled back and away from Glamrock Chica, bumping himself into the wall of the tunnel. That hyperventilating sound still emitted from his voice box; a desperate mimicry of how a human would react in this situation. He just...couldn't believe it. Everything hurt, why? why oh why oh why? that was the question that ran through his processors right now. Sun curled up into a ball, still staring at his palms, then he desperately shut his eyes tightly...trying to will the sight out of his mind to no avail. Even when he closed his eyes he could still see the fear in her eyes; that desperate fear of prey trying to escape its predator.

Sun feebly called out the name again as loud as he could mentally manage at the time, hoping that Moon would stop being fawn and that he'd come to comfort him "M-Moon..." No sound came from Glamrock Chica aside from gargled noises of servos trying to access what was no longer there, machinery trying to send signals to a voice box that no longer existed where it should have been; like a phantom limb sensation. Moon was sat in that tunnel, watching the sight. He watched without anger as he had prior portrayed; instead? Moon sat there, trying to process for himself what to do now. It was a difficult situation and he knew he should've comforted one or the both of them...but who to comfort first? this all felt too overwhelming to his processors, he could feel himself heating up already.

This was going to be a long, long night...

...At least that was for certain.

~ Chapter 12 End ~