Chapter 100: Forever in Love

As the years had passed, the mansion that had been witness to their love story stood gracefully, its walls echoing with whispers of desire from generations past. Zane and Elena had walked through life hand in hand, their love enduring every challenge that came their way.

On this special evening, they found themselves in the heart of their enchanted garden, surrounded by fragrant blossoms and the soft glow of fairy lights. The air was filled with the melodies of a string quartet, playing a tune that was as timeless as their love.

Zane, dressed in a sharp, tailored suit, took Elena's hand, her elegant gown shimmering in the moonlight. The years had only enhanced her beauty, and he couldn't help but feel as captivated by her as he had on the day they first met.

"Elena," Zane began, his voice steady and filled with a deep affection, "As I stand here with you tonight, I'm reminded of all the moments that have brought us to this place. From the first time our eyes met to the countless adventures we've shared, our love has only grown stronger."

Elena's eyes sparkled with emotion as she gazed into Zane's loving eyes. "Zane, you have been my rock, my protector, and my greatest source of joy. With you, every day feels like a new adventure, and I am grateful for every moment we've shared."

With the string quartet playing their favorite love song softly in the background, Zane knelt before Elena, his heart full of love. He produced a small velvet box from his pocket, opening it to reveal a stunning diamond ring.

"Elena," he said, his voice filled with a mixture of excitement and devotion, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Tears of joy welled up in Elena's eyes as she nodded, her voice filled with love and certainty. "Yes, Zane, a thousand times yes."

With the ring placed on her finger, they sealed their promise with a kiss that felt like the culmination of a lifetime of love. The stars above seemed to shine brighter, celebrating the eternal love that had endured through the sands of time.

Their love story was far from over, for as they embraced in the heart of their garden, surrounded by the beauty of nature and the echoes of their love, Zane and Elena knew that their journey was just beginning-an endless voyage of discovery, passion, and a love that would remain forever in their hearts.