Chapter 168: Starry-Eyed Declarations

Underneath a canvas of twinkling stars, Zane and Elena found themselves on a moonlit terrace. The night was serene, the cool breeze carrying with it the faint scent of blooming flowers from the garden below.

Zane gazed at Elena with an expression filled with adoration, his eyes reflecting the starlight above. With a tender smile, he began to speak, his voice a soft melody in the night.

"Elena," he began, his voice carrying an air of earnestness, "there are moments in life when words fall short, when all you want to do is express the depth of your feelings."

Elena listened, her heart skipping a beat at his words.

"In the time we've spent together," Zane continued, "I've come to realize that you are my greatest adventure, my truest confidante, and my deepest love."

Elena's eyes shimmered with emotion, and she held her breath, captivated by his sincerity.

"Under this starlit sky," Zane declared, "I want to make a promise to you. I promise to cherish you, to support your dreams, and to stand by your side through all of life's joys and challenges."

As he spoke, Zane reached into his pocket, revealing a small velvet box. With a graceful motion, he opened it to reveal a shimmering diamond ring.

"Elena," he said, his voice trembling with emotion, "will you make me the happiest person in the world and marry me?"

Tears welled up in Elena's eyes as she beheld the ring and the man before her. In that moment, surrounded by stars and the profound love they shared, she whispered her heartfelt, "Yes," sealing their promise under the watchful eyes of the heavens.

Their kiss under the starry night was a declaration of their love, one that echoed throughout the cosmos, and their hearts soared as they embraced their shared future.