Chapter 116: A Night to Remember

Zane and Elena's anniversary celebration continued to unfold in the most enchanting way. After their romantic dance, they moved to a candlelit table on the veranda, where a gourmet dinner awaited them.

Elena's eyes sparkled with delight as she tasted each exquisite dish, lovingly prepared by a private chef Zane had arranged. The flavors danced on her palate, creating a symphony of culinary pleasure.

Zane couldn't take his eyes off Elena. Her radiance under the moonlight, the soft glow of the candles reflecting in her eyes, made her seem more ethereal than ever. He couldn't help but feel grateful for every moment they had shared, for the love that had blossomed between them.

As the evening deepened, Zane unveiled a velvet box. Inside lay a stunning necklace adorned with a sapphire pendant. "For you," he said, gently placing it around Elena's neck.

Elena gasped in awe, the sapphire matching the color of her eyes. "Zane, it's beautiful," she whispered.

Zane leaned in and kissed her, a tender and meaningful gesture that spoke of his love and appreciation. Their lips met, and in that kiss, they poured all their emotions, their longing, their gratitude for one another.

The night continued with laughter, whispered promises, and the kind of love that knows no bounds. Zane and Elena felt more connected than ever, their hearts singing with the joy of their enduring love story.