Chapter 101: Snowflakes and Warmth

Winter had wrapped its icy fingers around the mansion once more, blanketing the gardens in a pristine layer of snow. Zane and Elena woke up to a world transformed into a winter wonderland.

Elena couldn't contain her excitement as she rushed outside, her breath forming small clouds in the frigid air. Zane, ever the playful spirit, grinned mischievously and followed her, ready for an adventure.

In the midst of the picturesque scene, a mischievous glint sparkled in Elena's eyes as she formed a perfect snowball in her gloved hands. With a mischievous giggle, she took aim at Zane, launching the snowball with precision.

Zane, caught off guard, laughed heartily and retaliated, the snowball fight quickly escalating. Snowballs whizzed through the air, and their laughter echoed in the crisp winter morning.

After a thrilling snowball battle, their rosy cheeks and laughter kept them warm, but the chill began to seep through their layers of clothing. It was time to retreat indoors.

Back in the warmth of the mansion, Zane and Elena shed their winter gear and headed to the kitchen. There, they set a pot of milk on the stove and began melting rich, dark chocolate to create the most decadent hot chocolate.

As the chocolaty concoction simmered on the stove, they snuggled on the couch in front of the fireplace, wrapped in cozy blankets. Zane placed a loving kiss on Elena's forehead, savoring the simplicity and sweetness of the moment.

Once their mugs were filled with steaming hot chocolate, they added fluffy marshmallows and a drizzle of whipped cream. They clinked their mugs together and sipped the warm, comforting beverage. The taste was pure bliss, just like their love.

With every sip and every glance shared by the crackling fire, they cherished the warmth of their love on that cold winter day, knowing that they were each other's refuge from life's storms.