Chapter 108: A Day of Romance

The morning sun cast a warm glow over the villa as Zane and Elena woke up in each other's arms. It was the day of their anniversary, and they had a whole day of celebration planned. Zane had something special in mind, and he couldn't wait to surprise Elena.

He kissed her forehead gently and whispered, "Good morning, my love."

Elena smiled and stretched, reveling in the comfort of their love nest. "Good morning, Zane. What do you have in store for us today?"

Zane grinned mischievously. "It's a surprise. Get dressed, and I'll meet you downstairs in an hour."

With that, he disappeared into the bathroom to get ready for the day. Elena couldn't help but wonder what Zane had planned. She quickly showered and dressed in a beautiful, flowing dress that Zane had given her as a gift.

When she came downstairs, Zane was waiting for her with a bouquet of roses. He handed them to her and said, "These are just the beginning of today's surprises."

Their first stop was a cozy little café by the beach where they enjoyed a leisurely breakfast. Zane couldn't resist feeding Elena a bite of his croissant, and they laughed as they shared sweet moments together.

After breakfast, they strolled along the beach, hand in hand, their toes sinking into the soft sand. Zane stopped and pointed to a boat anchored nearby.

"Ready for the next part of our adventure?" he asked.

Elena nodded eagerly, and they boarded the boat. It took them to a secluded island, where they spent the day exploring, swimming in crystal-clear waters, and picnicking on the beach. Zane had thought of everything, and Elena was touched by his thoughtfulness.

As the sun began to set, they returned to the villa, where a candlelit dinner awaited them on the terrace. Soft music played in the background as they enjoyed a romantic meal under the stars.

After dinner, they danced to their favorite songs, holding each other close. Zane whispered sweet words of love into Elena's ear, and she felt like the luckiest woman in the world.

As the night grew darker, Zane led Elena to a spot on the beach where a bonfire crackled. They sat on a blanket, watching the flames dance and listening to the soothing sound of the waves.

Zane turned to Elena and said, "Elena, this has been the most amazing day of my life. But there's one more surprise I have for you."

Elena looked at him, her heart pounding with anticipation.

Zane reached into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box. He opened it to reveal a stunning diamond necklace.

"Elena, will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife?"

Tears of joy filled Elena's eyes as she nodded. "Yes, Zane, a thousand times, yes."

They sealed their love with a passionate kiss, the firelight flickering in their eyes. Their love story had come full circle, and they couldn't wait to begin the next chapter of their lives together.