CHAPTER ONE

Aryan Singh Rathore a 28 years old young Billionaire, the CEO of The Rathore group of Industries which had 10 business under it until he acquired Bhaskar times and moved from Mumbai to Delhi with just one aim revenge.

To everyone Aryan was a ruthless business man, strong and powerful, but he acquired all his wealth and power not just to provide his family with the best comfort but also to make sure he lacks nothing he will need to execute his revenge on Aditya Kumar Tripathi whom he considered the perpetrator and cause of the death of his beloved brother in-law Arvind.

Aryan was not just a smart, calculative calm and coordinated young man. His self-control and his ability to be restraint and not give away his thoughts or emotions were his biggest strength.

He is a man of many secrets, secrets that even his own mother and sister were unaware of. None of them knew his mission of revenge all they knew was that Aryan never recovered from the loss of Arvind. When he took up the reigns of the family business, they thought it was his way of getting away from the pain.

His only life mission was revenge and he worked towards it for 4 years preparing himself in every possible way, mentally, physically, Psychologically and skill wise.

He met Imlie on the streets of Delhi, circumstances made them cross parts time and time again, despite being so rich and powerful that no one dared to question him due to his fierce looks and aura, Imlie dared to question him time and time again, she looked him straight to the face fearlessly and threatened to beat him up and turn his head upside down, she was fearless and this quality of hers attracted him to her and he respected her fearless nature, he was attracted to her, she was young pretty and very unique unlike other ladies he had come across in his life. Gradually she became his obsession and he knew it but he tried his best to deny whatever he felt for her. For him his Aryan Singh Rathore didnt need any love attached to it or romantic relationship attached to it, he was okay with having her around him at all times as an employ at the office and tenant at home and he was satisfied by just that, having her around him and not around the Tripathis most especially Aditya.

At her young age she was alone in the city fighting through her hurdles and was willing to work and study at the same time Delhi. Imlie was a ball of fire, she came into his life and her presence caused him to slow down on his revenge mission on Aditya who happened to be Imlies husband and soon became her ex-husband. Not that he forgot his mission he only put his mission on hold, he was looking for ways to take his revenge on Aditya without getting Imlie involved and how to execute his revenge without Imlies interference trying to save him.

But his patients were cut short and he lost control the night Imlie left the Rathore mansion, thanks to Aditya who went snooping around his office and went telling Imlie of his plans of revenge against him and accusing him of using Imlie for his revenge.

Aryan stood in front of the Goddess with his back turned to the door, he felt Imlie step out of his house in the middle of the night, into the dark night.

Aryan lost control that night, after making arrangements for her to get a place to sleep that night he was still restless.

He worked to his Almira pressed a button and a stood and watched as his wardrobe divided into two creating a space in-between. He stepped into the space and wardrobe closed back to it normal form.

Aryan switched on the light and took the stairs leading to what looked like a basement. After a few steps he came to a halt and opened the door which showed a room that had 4 big screen monitors and computers with keyboards, around the room, one of the screens showed different parts of the Tripathi house, one screen was showing different parts of the Rathore mansion, one had visuals of Bhaskar times and RGI office headquarters in Mumbai.

The other screen had pictures of Imlie.

He stood in front the screen with Imlies pictures and spoke.

I have been very lenient all this while, I tried so hard to control myself and my anger each time I came face to face with Aditya Kumar Tripathi. But today again he made another move that has caused you to leave the house. Imlie you shouldnt have done this tch tch you shouldnt have left the house. Aryan laughed like a maniac raising his head up with his hands in his pockets, he stopped laughing, went to the computer typed on the keyboard for few seconds and left the basement and went back to his room.

Few minutes later Imlie was lying down on a spring bed on the hermitage when she felt a presence in the room, before she could turn around, someone grabbed her head pressing a handkerchief to her face and she passed out in few second. The hooded man carried her out of the room through the window.