CHAPTER THRE

The day was over, almost all the workers had gone and Aryan was still in his Cabin.

It was past 7pm, Imlie looked up towards Aryans Cabin to see he was still engrossed in work.

She packed her bags and went up to Aryans office after a soft knock she opened the door slightly but didnt go in.

"ABP I am leaving " she said, Aryan took a quick look at his watch.

"Wait Imlie I am coming"

He shut down his monitor, putting some files into his drawer he stood up to grab his jacket, Imlie walked in to pick up his work bag and they both headed towards the Elevator.

The ride home was silent, Imlie kept stealing glances at Aryan she was trying to say something to him but didnt want to create any argue between them, after thinking for a while she spoke up.

"ABP please I want to drop by the hermitage"

Aryan glanced at her with questions in his eyes

"I want to get my luggage"

You this girl will be my damnation one day; I thought you were planning on going. You will pay for scaring me like this one-day Imlie.

"There will be no need for that Imlie, I have told Didi to handle that. Your luggage might have been delivered home by now"

Imlie looks towards him with confused thoughts in her mind. She doesnt want to entertain such thoughts in her mind right now but Aryan has been so protective towards her. He shows concern that only Dadda and Amma has shown her, the Tripathis were caring towards her at some point but that was before they found out she was Adityas wife.

Her thoughts were interrupted when the car came to a halt in front of the mansion. Aryan stepped out of the car without looking back he went straight into the house heading for his room.

Next morning at the breakfast table, Aryan came down and Imlie was no where to be seen, he called out her name but Arpi interrupted him.

"Aru, I dont think Imlie will be able to go to work today"

"Why, is she okay?"

"She is not feeling too well" his mother replied. Before they could say one more word Aryan in autopilot headed towards her room.

Outside her room he knocked and went in without waiting for a reply, Imlie was lying on her stomach with her hands clutching her stomach.

Trying so hard not to give away his emotions Aryan came close to her bedside, hands in his pocket

"Imlie why arent you ready for work?"

Imlie tries to sit up to look at Aryan, she looked pale, he noticed she was ready for work giving the dress she was in and her scent filled the room indicating she had her bathe.

"Good morning ABP, please can I get the day off since its Saturday and I normally work half day on Saturday"

"How are you feeling, do you need to go to the doctor?"

"No, I just have..." she couldnt complete it, she grew up in the village and with only her Amma who was the only one she could discuss her monthly cramps with.

She was feeling awkward looking for a way to describe her current predicament to her boss who is standing right in front. In her awkward situation her lower lips found its way in-between her teeth biting and licking.

"What is it Imlie?" gosh is she trying to get me into trouble this morning Aryan thinks in his mind. If only she knew what biting her lower lips does to him, her doe eyes being lowered at the same time, Fuck Imlie whats your mission!!! He cussed in his mind