CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

Trapped between a shirtless Aryan and the kitchen counter, Imlie had nowhere to run to.
Still looking at her predator, taking slow and steady steps towards her, a lot of questions came to her mind, is he not feeling the cold every other person is feeling? Or could it be that he didn’t pack any shirts for this trip? Wait is he doing this intentionally?

She was snapped out of her thoughts when Aryan quickly wrapped his hands on her waist lifting her up and sitting her on the counter, still regaining her composure, Aryan parted her legs with his hands positioning himself in-between her legs as Imlie looked at him with shocked expression.

“How was your flight?”. Aryan asked

“Why are you here ABP?.”

Aryan grinned at her expressions and nonstop question.

“How did you even get in, I have the Card with me?”

“I couldn’t handle your rejection so I broke in through the balcony so I could convince you to accept me in my own way” he looked at her trying to catch her expressions.

“ABP be serious, how is that even possible? You’re Aryan Singh Rathore. How could you have broken into my ro….” She paused suddenly “wait you booked this place personally didn’t you. ABP don’t tell me you are planning on sharing the same room with me?”

Aryan smirked, he is really having fun in riling her up.

“Why not that’s the reason why I broke in are you going to throw me out?”

He gently rubbed his hands on her thighs, before she could respond Aryan pulled her closer by her nape with his left hand and clashed his lips on hers, she was shocked but didn’t feel weird instead she felt comfortable kissing him for some seconds before quickly pulled away from the kiss looking everywhere but Aryan.

“Go upstairs Second door by your right that’s your room your luggage is there already” he helped her climb down from the counter, but before she could run out of the kitchen Aryan spoke “but it won’t be for long” he smirked “Go freshen up I will make us something to eat”

Imlie quickly snapped her head back to look at him, “What !!!, you… you want to cook, are you trying to get revenge on me for something?”

He didn’t reply instead he turned and took slow steps towards her but she ran away quickly unsure of what he is up to.

“mmmm” Imlie moaned savoring the delicious Lasagna Aryan had prepared. She still can’t believe Aryan Singh Rathore could life his fingers to do something other than signing contracts, driving tapping his laptop or working out. Aryan kept stealing glances at her gawking at her antics.

“I am still shocked ABP this side of you is a surprise to me, so can actually cook and that too a delicious meal oh my God is Didi aware of your Culinary skills?” she asked excited.

“No and nobody should find out, you are the only person I have cooked for, at least in such situation”

“what situation?’ she asked raising an eyebrow.

“The situation of trying to win you over through your stomach” he winked at her making the atmosphere too hot for her.

She looked at him and cleared her throat “hmm it’s just food anybody can make it” she lied through her teeth, memories Aditya cooking for Malini while married to her flashed through her mind. No man has ever cooked for her not even her ex-husband. In front of her is seated a billionaire who gets almost everything by just ordering for it, took his time to make her a dish, Aryan has never cooked back in India.

She didn’t reply Aryan instead she paid all her attention on her food until Aryan spoke “No one has ever seen this side of me before and it will remain so”. 
Imlie knew he meant it, all through the time he has spent in his house in India, she has never seen Aryan cook anything not even water.
She remembers the time when she went to the kitchen to cook after Aditya’s wedding and Aryan came into the kitchen and she remembered he clearly said he can’t cook.

With that in mind she enjoys her meal know she must mean something to Aryan, something more than an employee or his guest. But she can’t place understand why he wants her to be his. He is Aryan Singh Rathore,the youngest billionaire that every man and woman wants to associate with yet he is closed of to everyone in the outside world.

        That night Aryan let her sleep in her room alone but not without sneaking into her room at night to check on her and peck her cheek before retiring to his room.

Waking up in the morning she went into the bathroom and finished up her early morning business before dressing up and getting ready for the conference. Heading downstairs Imlie was half way down the stairs when she got surprised to see someone else who isn’t Aryan in the living room working on her tablet.
A gorgeous brunette with long legs and dark green eyes. In a navy-blue short skirt that reached her mid-thigh and a cream blouse that hugged her body perfectly, her was neatly combed and packed in a ponytail, She was indeed a pretty woman and Imlie couldn’t deny that, but who is she and how did she get into the penthouse? was the question on her mind as she made her way downstairs.

Making her presence known to the pretty lady with a good morning and a gentle smile, the lady looked up to her with a scowl on her face that disappeared like it wasn’t there. “Good morning, Miss, my name is Rory who might you be and why are you here?” the lady asks.

“That’s Imlie my girlfriend” Aryan answered walking in from the kitchen. Making his way to Imlie who was still shocked by his reply. He leant down to kiss her cheeks making her blush red.

Rory looked on with a sad and shocked face at the same time.

I am so sorry my dear readers for the late update and delay due to some personal reasons, Happy new year and happy Val to you all my lovely readers.
Let continue with the Journey of #ARYLIE still being played by Fahmaan Khan and Sumbul.