CHAPTER SEVEN

Two days after the incidents, Neela was invited by the Narmada to come pick up the Purav but she gave an excuse of not being available at the moment.
And didn’t waste time in inviting social welfare and police to take him away and find other relatives of Purandas. Actually, he didn’t care what they had to do with him as longer they took him out of his mansion.

Bhaskar Times Conference room

After the progress report on assignments and projects by the chief editor.
Aryan makes announcement pointing to the big projector screen in the room, showing a flier.

“That’s a Journalism conference holding in Vancouver Canada to be precise by next week, its designed for enlighten and advanced training of well-meaning journalist. Lots of people from across the globe will be attending including CEOs of media and publishing houses will be in attendance, I need 3 employees from Bhaskar times to attend that event. Get the details from the receptionist and submit your names if you can afford it, 30% cost will be covered by Bhaskar times transportation inclusive”.

“Sir what about the accommodation?” Priya inquires

“Check with Shilpa for more details” saying that Aryan stands up “Imlie, in my office now” he walks out of the conference room and chattering begins in the amongst the employee as the disperse to their posts.

Aryan’s office

“You called me” Imlie said sitting down on the chair across Aryan’s table.

“Yes go and submit your name to Shilpa now, you will be going with me to Canada, sign this documents for you passports and travel documents” Aryan throws a file on the desk, Imlie picks it up and goes through it.

“But why are you doing this for me, I can’t even afford it ABP and I am already owing you so much?”

“Imlie do not ask questions, I am your Boss this is work related and I said you are coming with me. Besides the experience will help you in future”.

“Thank you, Aryan, I really appreciate”

‘You don’t have to thank me Imlie, I made your mum a promise and I have to fulfil it”

With that Imlie starts going through the documents in her front of her on Aryan’s desk and signs carefully before Aryan stood up from his sit strolled to her back, placed his hands on her shoulder and starts massaging her shoulders gently, earning a moan from Imlie who gets distracted from what she was doing. 

“Sign Imlie we don’t have time your passports need to be ready before next week” he whispered close to her ear sending chills down her spine

She managed to append her signature to the rest of the documents while Aryan points out the places to sign while flipping the papers with one hand and massaging her shoulder with one hand.

When Imlie was done she quickly stood from the chair distancing herself from Aryan while looking at him with confusion written all over her face.

Aryan looked at her with a grin on his face “w..what was that ?” Imlie asked looking flustered with her cheeks pink.

“What was what Imlie?” Aryan asked taking slow steps towards her

“Nothing I will go and submit my name” she runs out of the office before he could step any closer.

Aryan smile wildly seeing her condition as she left, he picks up the file, " Wow that was easier than I expected" He says heflipping through the pages and kiss the last 3 pages while going back to his leather office chair.

Imlie shutting the door behind her leans on it and take deep breaths before heading to the receptionist. Aditya witnesses her leaving the office.
He followed her to the reception and was surprise to see her filing her name.
Turning around to leave she almost bumped into Aditya who was standing behind her quietly.

“Imlie is that a diamond stud on your neck?”
She looked at her necklace and replied

“I don’t know what it is called but yes its mine”

“Who gave that to you?” Aditya asked pointing to the necklace on her neck

“I owe you no explanation Mr. Tripathi but yes I will let you know that it was a gift from a friend”

“And is this friend Mr. Rathore?”

“Like I said I do not owe you any explanation” saying that she worked back to her cubicle.

Turning to the receptionist “Did Imlie submit her name for the conference in Vancouver?”
“Yes, she just did, any problem?”

“No that’s fine”

Aditya storms into Aryan’s office without knocking.

“Go back and do the right thing Mr.Tripathi” Aryan says taking a 2 seconds glance Aditya before looking back to his laptop.

Aditya glares at him before going back to knock and comes in after he was permitted.

“This is will be the last time I will condone this behavior in my establishment, be warned, why are you here?”

Still standing Aditya replies “You are sleeping with her, aren’t you?”

“Go straight to the point”

“Imlie, you are sleeping with her”

closing his laptop Aryan looks up at him relaxing on his chair

“Mr. Tripathi there 25 rooms well furnished in my mansion, why should I be sharing a room with Imlie, when I can sleep in different rooms every night if I want to?”

“Don’t play around you know what I am talking about Mr. Rathore, you bought her diamond stud, bought a house in her name, now you are paying for her trip out of the country, you are enticing with riches, you are fucking Imlie aren’t you that explains it all” Aditya spats

“No wonder you are unable to keep any woman happy despite being married to 2 at some point” Aryan rests his elbows on his desk “I don’t fuck, I make love to my women”

“So, you are admitting to having a relationship with Imlie and what do you mean by making love?”

" I would have loved to educate you more on that topic but seeing that you have no woman in your life right now  that won't be necessary, will it?"

Before he could reply Aryan cuts him off by raising a hand

“It seems your workload has reduced so much that you can have time to walk into my office to discuss topics that are not related to work Mr. Tripathi, do I need to have a chat with your supervisor?” Aryan says maintaining his straight face while opening up his laptop again.
Frustrated by his reply Aditya storms out of the office, Aryan leans back smiling to himself. The look on Aditya’s face is something he will celebrate on his trip next week.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ARYAN IS UP TO THIS TIME?