CHAPTER SIX

After lunch break Aryan came out of his office to talk to his secretary, instead of calling her on the intercom.

“Shilpa I am going to be busy for the next 2 hours, cancel all my appointments and nobody should disturb me, if I ever get disturbed you will pay dearly” he said sternly before going back into his office.

Rathore Mansion

Preeta got a call from an unknown number picked

“Hello Preeta”

“Aru baby is that you, why are you calling me with a new number” off course she will recognize his voice

“it’s only a new number because you haven’t spoken with my on phone for 4 years, meet me at Melvic Grand Hotel at 3pm if you free and please keep this between us”

“Off course I will be there” she grinned ear to ear, when she was dating Aryan years back, they were always frequenting hotels knowing they couldn’t get much privacy while at home. Now Aryan is calling to see her in a hotel.

“I made a reservation for room 201”

“I will be there ”

Aryan in his office pulls out his secret laptop and works on it for about ten minutes, putting it into a black bag lying under his desk.
He went into the toilet attached to his office carrying the black.

Few minutes later Aryan pulls up at the executive parking lot of the De Nobleza Grand Hotel in a different car, he makes his way to the elevator door and steps in without wasting any time.

20 minutes later Preeta enters he hotel reception and greets the receptionist, who had a broad smile on her face
“I am here to visit someone” Preeta said forgetting her manners if she actually had one.

“What is your name Ma’am?” isn’t that strange, the receptionist should actually be asking for the name of the person she is here to visit.

Preeta replies not finding it strange and the lady handed the keys to room 210 which Preeta didn’t even notice only she knows what she was thinking, she made her way to the elevators and went straight to room.
On entering the room Aryan was already there waiting for her.
She worked seductively to him, trying to cup his cheeks when Aryan grabbed her wrist twisting it to her back “keep your filthy hands away from me or else you lose them”

He pushed her down to the couch taking her phone out of her bag, he gave it to her

“Call Purandas and Raghav and ask them to come over here to meet you now, I want the both of them here in the next 15 minutes”

“What nonsense is this Aru baby, what are you doing?”

“Too late don’t you think you should have asked me that question the moment you came into this room and met me already in here waiting even though you had the keys with you”

“What you invited me over here on phone do you think you can hurt me and get away with it?”

“I have always known you to been a fool, I never called you Preeta you can’t prove that and besides whoever called you invited you to room 201 what exactly are you doing in room 210.

“Aryan what are you saying, you can’t be this evil?” her voice indicates fear

“Make that call and make sure your accomplices are here I don’t give a flipping fuck what you have to say to get them here, else the next call you will be receiving will be to receive the new of your son’s death”

He pulls out a pistol and drops it on the coffee table beside the couch and sits on the bed scaring Preeta for a second, she quickly grabs the gun and points it to Aryan smile wickedly