CHAPTER NINE

The 3 employees of Bhaskar times stood at the FBO, some exited and some nervously clutching their bag. They were scheduled to take a commercial flight to the conference but on getting to the port they were informed to wait for Mr. Rathore because they were travelling on his jet.

Four persons were able to afford this trip including Priya but she called in early morning to inform the office that she was travelling to go see her mother whose house was attacked last night by hoodlums, thanks to Aryan's planning.

Priya is a chronic gossip who never misses a chance to tease Imlie, having her on this trip means she will always be around Imlie and will not fail to gossip about whatever happens on the trip which Aryan doesn't want not until Imlie accepts his request, she was the only young girl on the trip with Imlie.

Leaving only the assistant Editor a middle aged married woman, Veer and Rohit in attendance including Imlie.

Finally, Aryan arrived in his car with the driver and Imlie, 2 FBO staff worked to them and picked up their luggage from the trunk, greeting Aryan and Imlie as the step of the car.

Imlie was putting on her a black jean with a long sleeve light blue top all thanks to Arpita. Her hair was tied into a ponytail and she had her little handbag.
Striding confidently towards the Jet step a little distant from the employees who were already waiting Aryan noticed Imlie was nervous and halts to speak to her

“Are you nervous?”

She nodded in agreement, “You don’t have to be, it’s your first time but in the next 20 minutes you are gonna get used to it” She nods again “I am here if you need anything”

“No, I don’t need anything” she snaps

“Wow calm down I didn’t ask you to jump off the jet lets go”.

The boarded the flight and everyone took their sits, other employees made sure to seat and a distance from Aryan while Imlie had no problem in choosing whichever sit she liked which was close to the window.
Aryan seemed perfectly at ease, he pulled out his laptop and began typing away, while others were nervous.

Few minutes after the takeoff Aryan noticed how uncomfortable and nervous, she was and went to sit beside her even though she tried to mask her expression from the others Aryan saw right through her.  With his laptop sitting on his lap, he placed his right hand on her left lap reassuring her of her safety.
Imlie looked at him with mixed expression for 2 seconds before looking away towards the window. Aryans hand on her lap wreaked havoc in her system even though it helped distract her from the fear of first time flying. She just couldn’t wrap her head around what she was feeling and Aryan didn’t notice what his action did to her until she clenched her thigh and swallowed hard.

Taking in the effects of his action on her he grinned while taking off his hands from her lap.

“Are you okay?” he asked

“Yes, I am fine” She replied with a shaky voice which did not go unnoticed by Aryan. Imlie tried to enlighten the mood
“The Interior is very nice ABP it looks like a luxurious home” she said taking in the looks of the jet

 Imlie tried to enlighten the mood“The Interior is very nice ABP it looks like a luxurious home” she said taking in the looks of the jet