A first taste

"Kinda" Zoro admitted grumpily. He didn't like to look like a fool at all especially not in front of her . For what ever reason .
She giggled and got up from her seat . She was definitely smaller than him . Her hips swayed a little or maybe it just looked like it because of her skirt . Her hair was in a messy half up half down but it suited her in a way.
She made her way over to him . That's when he noticed his staring mentally slapping himself for such pathetic shit .

"Where ya headin to?" She asked leaning forward and smiling friendly . She was definitely smaller . Her head was about the level of his shoulders . And her eyes were so (y/ec)- STOP THE FUCKING STARING GOD DAMN

"I-uuh...I need to get to the harbor." He said shortly looking away to escape her gaze.

"Ohh well if that's the case ..." she stepped closer to him so that their arms touch
"You take that road behind the big lantern and walk straight ahead" . She pointed the way . He noticed that her hands had multiple little cuts on them but he just pushed the thought away.
"Thanks" he mumbled just heading off without looking at her again .
Never ever would he behave like that damn love cook .

"Hope to see you tonight " she shouted after him . He could just feel that smile of hers walking further not daring to look back .
"Mmmmh" was all he managed to choke out.

Zorro's Pov

Why on earth am I so nervous ? It's not like I've never been around pretty woman bevor ...I've been with Vivi for weeks and I never stuttered like a damn fool. She is not even that pretty...well ...
Anyways I should hurry or otherwise this maniac red head will complain about not having enough time to get ready for the festival .

(Y/n)s Pov

One of them no feelings guys I guess. Well I'm not complaining . Maybe I can crack him open a little . Either way, I don't think I have ever seen a handsome face like this . Not to mention his definitely visible muscle . I'm so curious whats with this guy.

Narrators Pov

Zoro went his way on top of the ship telling everyone about the festival , while Luffy, Chopper and Lysop histerically expressed their excitement , Nami was furious about Zoro not telling her sooner .

"At some point im going to throw her overboard"

While Sanji was already combing through his silky blond hair and putting on his fanciest smoking , Zoro didn't feel the need to change that much . He looked into the mirror ruffling his hair with his fingers .
Good enough .
He put on a fresh shirt Wich was all black .
"Tss . It's not going to get any better with that moss head"

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST -"

It ended in the typical Sanji and Zoro fight Wich was eventually ended by nami , pulling them out of the ship by the ears .

"I would like to get going bevor everyone in town is wasted "

"GIVE ME SOME PARTY" Luffy and Chopper sang happily walking their way up the hill.

"By the way , stupid dart eyebrows" Zoro started , receiving a vicious look from Sanji , " i saw a guy selling all kinds of fish from west , south and east blue "