The wind and sea

Wind blew through your hair . You felt the cold air tickle all over your skin ,hugging your shape . You could smell the scent of the Sea , almost stinging the insides of your nose. But you felt your breathing become more calm and easy. As if the sea had washed all the junk out of your body.
Your eyes were closed . Trusting the ship to carry you . And of course trusting Nami to lead the way. But there was a certain peace in your mind . A certain optimism that everything would turn out to be okay.
Might also be the Luffy effect .

"(Y/n)saaaaaaaan. Dinner will be ready in a few. " Sanji shouted , sticking his head out of the kitchen .

You opened your eyes turning around . Nami and Robin were sat on their sun chairs just relaxing, while Lysop , Chopper and Luffy were playing some sort of game you didn't really get yet.
Either way it looked quite painful to say the least . They were laughing their heads off though so you weren't too worried.
You were about to walk down from the deck when you spotted Zoro sitting and the foot of the stairs sleeping. Everyone had told you that this was usual for him but it still made you wonder why he was so sleepy all the time . You carefully stepped over him to not accidentally trip and kneeled down next to him .

You reached out for his shoulder to wake him up but suddenly you felt his hand wrap around your wrist and his eyes snap open
"What do you think you're doing waitress ?" He asked . You usually wouldn't like someone to grab your wrist since it happened so often back in the pub , but for some reason you weren't scared .
Also Zoro had a different expression in his eyes than usual . He looked tired but also relaxed . Wich was not a common sensation for him . You watched him lazily rub his eyes .

It made you smile at him kindly . You once again weren't really able to resist so you put your hands on his cheeks to slightly caress it. You immediately felt something was wrong . It felt like he had dislocated a knuckle or something . Either way it bothered you

He looked up at you with shook in his eyes. Not really knowing how to react
"W...w..what are you .." he stuttered but was cut off by you shushing him .

"Pshhhh" you said " don't move for a second" you delicately put both hands around his neck warming his skin and the muscles beneath . It felt stiff and hard but also like all the rest of his body it was muscular and strong . You moved your face closer to get a better look . Your forehead almost touching his lips.

You felt him shiver underneath you . Now that his skin was warm you started to look for the dislocation kneeding his skin and making sure everything was set correctly . Zoro grunted silently trying not to give in to the feeling .
You noticed his jaw was damaged as if someone had hit him really badly . When you found the spot you looked up at him through your lashes

"This might hurt a little" you said only loud enough for him to hear .
He didn't respond but he looked you deep in the eyes. It almost had you loose yourself in them but you pulled yourself together .
You gripped his jaw from both sides and with a quick twist you heard a snap .
Zoro didn't make a sound but touched his jaw feeling the relive .

"Better ? "
"Yes...thanks "
You smiled at him
"Of course . What happened ?"
"Some dick from the marine punched me trying to hold me back from getting to the harbour" he murmured almost sounding embarrassed.
You decided to not question him anymore since he didn't seem comfortable .

"Anyways I wanted to let you know that dinner is ready. Also you should let me look at that again tomorrow " you pointed at his face making him grumble something that sounded like " if you say so" while getting up .

You got up too when suddenly there was a loud scratching sound wich made the ship tremble . You lost your balance causing you to trip on your skirt . Just when you were about to hit the ground you felt a strong arm around your waist