Yet an other

The others had come back from their expedition. It seemed like the town was planning on celebrating tonight, and since the log port needed its time to save the location anyways, the crew decided to go. And of course because their captain was very excited for the buffet.

 You stood in front of the bathroom mirror with Nami and Robin , just briefly chatting. You brushed through your locks with a comb , wearing the red dress you had bought. It was perfect for the occasion since it was elegant but not too in your face. It did show oft your waist though , revealing the perfect amount of cleavage . You applied mascara and red lip stick, dabbing  it out with your finger so that it looked more subtle.  When you were done you turned around to the girls . 

"Damn (y/n) , leave some attention to us will you" Robin joked nudging your side . 

"Coming from Mrs.perfect" you joked back both smiling at each other . 

"Oh Nami just to let you know, I had a little talk with Sanji today" 

she shot her head at you 

"He ...well how do i say it, was a little upset. Because the whole woman thing never works out for him . I told him that he should just admit to himself what is already cristal clear" you hesitated watching Namis face carefully . "That he is in love with you !" 

"WHAT (Y/N) ARE YOU CRAZY" she yelled already  hitting your head . 

"Relax damn , he seemed to be somewhat relieved that i told him so. And i think you should just go for it "

She looked at you , mouth open and fists clenched . Then her gaze jumped over to Robin , but she just smiled . "I agree with (y/n)"

time skip a few min later 

The three of you walked up the deck meeting with the boys. Luffy was jumping up and down he didn't even bother to change into nice clothing although you doubted  he even owned any. Robin walked over to chopper, helping him put on his red leather jacket having Lysop break down in laughter next to them . Sanji didn't scream or shout or noodle around us histerically . However he did confidently walk up to Nami , who seemed to be freaking out . 

"Nami-san, you look absolutely gorgeous tonight" he spoke, his voice low and charming , impossible to resist . 

"May I?" he asked holding out his hand to her. You tried hardly to muffle your squeals of excitement , watching as Nami gradually took his hand , blushing slightly. They walked off together , leaving you wondering where the swordsman was . You walked down the deck only to spot him leaning against the wall by the exit . His gaze followed Nami and Sanji. He was wearing his typical greenish black pants but what surprised you was the white collar shirt . He had left a few buttons open , revealing once again his defined collar bones. 

Zoro seemed to notice your staring, turning his head to face you. His eyes winded visibly , inhaling sharply and caughing a little to cover it up . He looked like he was too stunned to speak. You chuckled feeling good about yourself as you decided to approach him . 

Zoro watched you and the swaying of your hips , he had noticed since the very first time you had walked up to him like that . Only this time he didn't want you to turn back around . It seemed impossible to stay cold towards you . It seemed impossible to tame the fire that build up  in his whole body, making his blood shoot through his veins , causing the sense of his surroundings to fade and instead focusing completely on you .Like the world around you was going all black leaving you as the only source of light he could find .

"You look pretty swordsman" you spoke softly , stopping in fron of him . Zoro chocked on his words . Being a stuttering mess he looked at the floor , reaching his hand up to comb through his hair . He wanted to tell you that you were the prettiest woman he had ever laid his eyes upon but he couldn't . 

"It's okay " you said understandingly carefully touching his cheek. 

"You don't have to say it . But ,...if you don't mind, would you hold my hand?" you smiled at him hoping he would take the hint . He looked at you , still with his eyes wide opened . He didn't expect you to understand his feelings so well. Wordlessly he reached up to his face , placing his hand on top of yours , hesitating a little before grabbing it carefully . He held your fingers , moving his eyes from yours, to your hand . That's when he slowly dragged it towards his mouth , inhaling shakily before kissing it gently . 

The firework in your stomach had you close your eyes for a few seconds, hoping that this was not a dream .  But it wasn't . He was there in front of you , looking so beautiful and kissing your hand . He lowered both of your hands but with a little tug , he pulled you closer to him. You looked up at him and to your surprise , he also looked down to you . You felt his thumb rubbing over your skin , sending the sensation through your whole body, leaving both of you with an equally deep blush. 

"Alright love birds. Lets go " Robin smiled, making  you face her holding back Luffy from interrupting you by hugging him tightly from behind . 

"MEAT" Luffy exclaimed wiggling himself free and running down the Merry with some loud stomps. You laughed out loud starting to walk after him , never leaving Zoro's touch. 

------------------------------------------------

Aaaaahhhhh we are getting there pretty people . 

Feel free to vote and tell me your thoughts <3