Intentions

You were sat a little further away from the rest of the strawhats. Legs pulled up to your chest and your arms wrapped around them . Your chin was resting against your knees , deep in your thoughts .
What was that ?
Did I do something wrong ?
Is he just tired ?
Questions flooded your head stealing your ability to think rationaly. In other words , you were absolutely lost.
You worried about Zoro . You had finally managed to get somewhat closer to him, making him open up to you at least a little bit . If only he knew that you had remembered every little detail he told you . It seemed like Zoro never had someone actually take care of him in a loving way . Surely Luffy gave him a reason to keep going and  Luffy made him feel important just like he did with everyone . But Zoro neither had a mother figure nor a girlfriend ever , appearently. Even though you couldn't quite believe that .

In other words ,there was nobody that ever taught him how to express feelings , how to cry , how to love and maybe even believe in someone loving him . The thought of that broke your heart .

That's when Sanji came to sit next to you . You didn't move though , being way to caught up in your thoughts . Sanji settled down , taking a slightly crinkled Cigarette out of his pockets and lighting it up with a click of his lighter . You watched him  inhale the smoke delicately with his eyes closed .
"You know , this brainless swordsman didn't mean it" he said quietly but with a low and stern voice . You tilted your head upwards a little looking at him . Sanji was so different. He didn't give a shit about other opinions when it came to his feelings . He just let's it all come out ,never swallowing any emotion . Very impressing .

"Why didn't he let me massage him?" You asked voice a little shaky .

"I think he was jealous" Sanji said plainly looking up into the starts

You raised an eyebrow almost amused from Sanjis words

"What?"

"I said I think he was jealous . Zoro's acting strange lately. I have never seen him brush his hair so often , pay attention to his clothing . He also happens to look at you quite often when you don't see it. "

.....

"What?" You weren't able to say any more needing a lot more of explanation

Sanji sighed pushing the cigarette into the sand and immediately lighting a new one .

"(Y/n) , it might not seem like it but I think he's falling for you . ... all though I've never thought that bastard was even capable of having feelings " he added through gritted teeth .

You swallowed thickly, looking at the blonde with big eyes . You couldn't think straight Wich is probably why you picked the cigarette from his hand , taking a long shaky puff.

The smoke was burning inside your lungs but also...it took the foggyness inside your head , making you smack it with the back of your hand .

"OMG HE IS JEALOUS "

"Yeah"

"...Sanji ..I ..I don't know what to do ? I came here to take care of all of you . I can't just be his personal assistant"

You whisper yelled , making Sanji chuckle a bit .

"The hell you won't . Who does he think he is . But maybe that won't be necessary. How about you just try to take care of him first ?"

"Do you think that will cut it ?"

"It's worth the try "

You smiled brightly at the cook . You knew it took a world for him to play the wingman especially for Zoro but he did it either way.