Celebrations

Zoro wasn't sure why he told Sanji about this . Maybe it was because of the fight earlier . Maybe he wanted to apologize this way.
"Ppfffff hahahahahaa"
Zoro laughed out loud , gaining many weird looks from the others .

It was a nice walk through the city. It seemed to be safe for now . There were no posters of them hanging on the walls , no marines , and no big strong pirate that caused a huge massacre . Here and there some little crews but they minded their business .

Zoro enjoyed these times. They were rare . Seeing his crew happy. Seeing them smile . Even though he didn't like to show that too often , he still felt the same . When people ask him about his grumpiness, all he replies is " If I show my smile to many times it won't be special anymore "
And so far nobody proved him wrong.

"Oiiii Zorrooooo, ...ZORROOOOO"
"What is it Chopper??"
" Can I sit on your shoulders ? I can't see anything "
Chopper always made him weak though . The way he looked at him with his big reindeer eyes and the blue nose . Without the slightest change of his mimics he bended down to let Chopper climb on his back . Settling down on his shoulders he felt much more strong and brave .
Zoro smiled secretly without anyone seeing , while carefully grabbing Choppers legs so he won't fall .
"Thank you Zorooo" he said taking a look at the pretty fairy lights and colourful flags. Because the sun has set by now , the sad buildings weren't that much of an issue anymore .

Many people were on the streets . You could hear chatting , laughter , glass breaking and of course music . There were some bands playing in the corners of the streets hoping to get some change . But for some reason it perfectly fitted the flair .
It was like , the city had come to life at night and was sleeping during the day time .
"WOOOAAAH SO MUCH FOOD I NEED EVERYTHING" You hear Luffy yell in between all of the sounds .

"We need to hurry or this expandable stomach of his will leave nothing for us" Lysop added with genuine worry in his voice .

"Oi , where's all that fish again swordsman?" Sanji asked turning around to face Zoro .

He pointed up the road towards a big lantern .
"It's up there right next to the pub" Zoro answered pointing the way , just like the girl did earlier . The multiple cuts on her hand came to his mind again but he quickly pushed the thought away .
"You'll get your fish and I'll get my sake "
Zoro said until he realized that he was being completely ignored .

"NAMI SAN, ROBIN SWAN may I invite you to this delicious culinary adventure?" Sanji exclaimed swirling around the girls with hearts in his eyes. But since everyone was hungry, including all the other members of the crew , they gratefully agreed , leaving a slightly disappointed Sanji .

The old man selling the fish had expanded his spot by building up tables and chairs to sit and have a chat while listening to the band nearby . After the crew settled down Sanji ordered two big plates of fish . One for Luffy and one for the rest of the Crew. Zoro passed though . Since trying the samples he wasn't in the mood for seafood. Instead he was in the mood for alcohol .

Zorro's Pov

"Sorry old man , do you by any chance sell sake as well?"

"I'm afraid I don't , but if you feel thirsty, the pub nearby is also serving my guests with drinks "

"Well of course they are" Zoro mumbled accepting his faith and sitting back down . The band was playing music that was made for dancing. Wich caused many people to get up and have a little sway. It was a very nice atmosphere. Inside all of the trouble Zoro found himself looking at the pub .
There she was. Her arms full of plates and cups . Sweat was dripping from her forehead and her hair was now wound up in a messy bun.
She noted new orders , took away empty cups and bottles , ran inside , and came back out with refilled ones . But for some reason she didn't look mad at all . Within all of the stress and the running around it almost looked like she was swaying with the beat. Swirling from time to time .
Zoro didn't even notice his staring once again until she stood in front of him .

"Hello lost boy. Didn't think you would show up " she said smiling . Her lipstick was a little smudged and some lonley strands of hair were falling into her face .

"MI LADY-" Sanji exhaled getting down on one knee in front of her and holding her hand . "You look so beautiful tonight"

Your Pov

I told myself that I was going to make the best out of it . The music was good . And even though I didn't work this hard in ages , it made me wanna dance . I couldn't help but sway to the rythm . Even though I knew these old slugs were staring again , I could feel one special pair of eyes. I looked over to the fish stand . (Of course I also needed to serve his costumers as well) , there he sat . The handsome guy from earlier . Looking directly at me . It kind of made me happy when I realized me coming closer couldn't in the slightest get him out of his thoughts while staring .
Only when I stood directly in front of him .
"Hello lost boy. Didn't think you would show up" I smiled at him , he didn't return the smile though . He looked rather upset .
I shrieked a little when I heard a loud rattle next to me . It was a blonde man that jumped from his seat to kneel in front of me . My hand already interwined with his. "MI LADY, YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL TONIGHT"

Narrators Pov

Sanji kissed your hand . His chin beard tickling your skin . You held your mouth with your other hand to cover your smile . You liked men that weren't scared of women . This one was really handsome too . He had nice silky hair and a rather skinny physique. Still he looked very strong and confident . Like a perfect lover boy. You brushed over his cheek with your thumb only smiling at his actions , wich caused him to bleed heavily from the nose .

You turned your attention back to the green head . "Sooo. Is there anything I can do for yo- ..are you okay Sir?" You asked nervously. His face had turned into one of pure rage towards the blond man .
It seemed like he didn't even notice you were speaking . "Hey you.." you spoke softly , now turning his chin towards you . He looked at you completely blown away by this . "Can I get you anything Sir?" you asked again still smiling at him . "A whole fucking bottle of Sake" ...."please"

Authors note
I hope you liked it so far . If there is any recommendations or complains pls let me know . <3