Time to relax

You woke up because of the intense sunlight beaming onto your face . Your head pounded and your throat was dry.
You groaned slowly rubbing your eyes trying to comprehend your surroundings.

You gasped when you did. Your face was buried inside Zoro's neck your forehead resting firmly against it . One of your legs was straddling his , while your arm was around his chest . The best part was though , that his arm was also around your waist pulling you close.
You tried to not express your excitement too loudly still not quite sure if you were dreaming or not . Nevertheless, Zoro was. His head was hanging lazily to the side , mouth slightly open and soft snores escaping his lips.

That's when you noticed a little puddle of drool on his shirt and parts of his neck. You were embarrassed carefully wiping it off with your fingers . But also...the way his skin was shiny under your spit... ANYWAYS.
Still being entangled with him you felt him shifting . You watched as his dark eyes slowly opened . He let out a grunt probably having the same issues you had when waking up .

"Good morning Zoro" you grinned . Looking at him from his chest . His eyes widdnend when he found himself holding you . Seems like the alcohol lost its effect. He quickly scooted away a little leaving you feeling cold.

"What? I don't even get a good morning ?"

"Morning waitress" he said in an untrusting tone eying you from the side.

"Come on ...still that waitress thing . My name's (y/n)"

"You're either waitress or weirdo to me "
He paused
"Spider eater"

You slapped his arm playfully gaining a little grin from him . Even though he wasn't sure about the physical contact , he seemed to behave different towards you after last night...maybe a little bit chiller??

"Ma...ma .....Marimo..." You heard a growl behind you making you jump grabbing Zoro's hand .

"I ...will ...kill..you" Sanji grunted throwing himself on top of the greenete.

You quickly waddled away as to not accidentally get punched as well ,trotting over to Nami and Robin who seemed to also be grinning at you .

"What?" You asked , still bothered from your headache .

"Seems like our greenie has been enjoying himself last night " she stated giving you a shit eating grin.
"We heard you guys laugh so we decided to take a look. Sanji didn't take it that well" Robin added looking worried.

"Well Nami , maybe you should give him the satisfaction to sleep in his arms so he doesn't feel outrun by Zoro " you winked at her , leaving her speechless.

You went inside fleeing from the sunlight still holding your head and scrunching your nose in pain .

"(Y/n)san...are you not feeling well ?" A little voice asked. Chopper came up next to you . He wasn't wearing his hat ,showing off his fluffy , furry little head. You could help but squeal , bending down to cuddle him .

"You are soooo cuuuuteeee" you whined carefully placing him back down . The little rain deer had rosy cheeks making his little dance in excitement .

You ended up getting two pain killers and the order to stay in bed and sleep . As you did . You slept almost the whole day. Until you felt a hand on top of your shoulder.
It was warm and huge. Almost your whole shoulder and upper arm were covered . It felt rough but gentle . It was Zoro's . You knew it even though you were half asleep . Making you quietly breath out his name .

Zoro felt his body turn warm when he heard this . Turning the tips of his ears beautifully red.
"(Y/n) wake up" he mumbled shaking your shoulder a little harder .

"Hhmmrmrm ...huh?" You quickly snapped your eyes open realizing that it was indeed not a dream .
"Oh ...uh ..Zoro ..what is it ?" Quickly running your hand through your hair in hopes it wasn't too bad.

"Can't take no alcohol hah?" He asked once again slightly grinning at you .

"Pfft. At least I'm not an alcoholic"

"I'm not . Just practiced"

"I'll keep up to you next time "

"We'll see about that"

You noticed that you still didn't know why exactly he was here , raising an eyebrow at him .

"Oh right uh...Luffy said there was a beach a few feet away . Wanna come?"

Although Zoro was not a man of many words , you were happy that he had started to actually talk to you . And since your headache had gone down there was no reason to decline .

"Alright then " you said stretching and swinging your legs out if bed. You got up walking towards your closet Zoro watching you before he was about to leave . Reaching up to one of the upper boxes , caused your shirt to rise and reveal your butt with nothing but panties on . You heard the swordsman gasp in shook quicky turning his head towards the door. If Zoro hadn't been red before he defentetly was now . Blood shooting towards his head and his whole body heating up at your sight .

It wasn't like he had never been aware of a woman's good looks before , but it had never done anything like this to his senses . He couldn't control his body anymore . Wich was something he had practiced his whole life. It scared him. It made him wonder if it was because of a lack of practice and self discipline. But at the same time ...he couldn't imagine the strongest man in the world controlling themselfs around you .

When things started to suddenly get critical in certain areas he quickly headed outside shutting your door.

To this moment you didn't even notice what you had caused , worriedly looking after him .

Outside of your door was an out of breath Zoro , back pressed against the wall his hand running through his hair .

"What the fuck is wrong with me . Did that ero cook infect me with his disease ?"

_________________________________________
:3