The escape

You lead the crew out of the back door quickly running down the street .

"GUYS I DON'T NEED ANYTHING FROM HOME . LETS JUST GET OUT OF HERE "
You yelled quickly turning into a gap between two buildings, the crew following you .
Marine soldiers ran by towards the pub you just came from .

"Are you sure you don't need anything?" Chopper asked having transformed into his more human like form

"I can get my tools from basically everywhere so I will just stock up on them on the next stop "

"We will borrow you clothes and whatever you need " Robin added slightly out of breath . You smiled back at here still not believing you were actually doing this .

"There is no time to chat . We have to get going or otherwise they will take our ship. " Zoro mumbled looking for more of the marines .

"ALRIGHT LETS GOOOOOO" Luffy screamed shooting out of the hiding spot and almost falling down the alley. You laughed running after your captain . The crew following you .
The situation was tensed and the others seemed to be scared but you weren't . All you felt was joy , passing the grey buildings and feeling the dusty scent fade away with each step you took . You laughed out even louder closing your eyes .
It started to rain . You felt each drop land on your skin like a thousand tiny cold fingers stimulating your senses .

"HAHAHA see? She belongs to us " Luffy shouted turning his head towards you while still running .

"HEY WATCH OUT " Sanji yelled but it was too late . The captain bumped harshly into a group of marines landing straight on his ass .

"Owwwweww heyyyyy . Watch where you going " he grunted rubbing his back in pain .

"You better watch your mouth strawhat Luffy . This is where it ends for you and your crew " one of the soldiers said making a disgusting self satisfied grin .

"Shiiishihsihsi. We will see about that " he answered making his fighting position .

"Nami, Chopper " Sanji whispered . " Take (Y/n) to the ship and get the Merry ready to leave this place "

"AYEEEEE" The tree of you yelled in sync heading of .

"Tchhh. They won't come too far after we are done with you " The marines mumbled turning to the captain .

"Roronoa Zoro , Nico Robin , Monkey.D.Ryffy." You are going to get us a fine Promotion HEHEHEHE"

"Oi. They probably would have got caught on their own , but you forgot about me ." Sanji said lazily exhaling the smoke from his cigarette.

"Watch it shitty cook" Zoro grumbled.

"Y...Yes....AND ALSO.... YOU FORGOT ABOUT ...C...C ..CAPTAIN LYSOP WHO TOOK DOWN A THOUSAND MARINE SOLDIERS ON HIS OWN"

" Tss. This will be fun"

Back to Nami, Chopper and you

Now you actually were scared . Turning around to face the scenario

"(Y/N) LOOK AHEAD . THEY WILL HANDLE IT" Nami shouted talking your hand and dragging you forwards .

"You can trust her (y/n) they have handled a lot more than a few of those idiots" Chopper added .

You reached the Merry and hopped on board . Nami explained to you how to get a ship ready and even though it was in a rush , you were able to complete the given task to set the sails.

'Will they really be alright ? I hope nobody gets hurt'

Zoro's Pov
Now that (y/n) is out of reach I can actually focus on getting these shitheads out of the way. Shouldn't be too hard since it was about a group of 20 , meaning 5 to take down for each of us.
I closed my eyes to feel my senses . I breathed in and let my instincts guide me . I knew I could trust them. I put one of my swords between my teeth taking the others into my hands. That's when I already felt one of them getting particularly close .
I turned around ducking the slash of his sword while grabbing my own tighter and slashing his feet to make him fall and not get up that soon again .