Don't give up on me

TW: Menshions of blood , explicit fighting descriptions 

It took a second for the information to ring your bells . Still holding onto Zoro's shirt you turned your head to the side , seeing three massives ships ,with the well known blue and white sails. It had started to rain again , causing the situation to tense even more, if that was possible. Your eyes widened as you watched them getting closer ,when  an other massive BOOM was audible. The cannon ball missing the Merry only for inches. The ship trembled causing you to yelp as you accidentally tripped on your bad foot . 

Just when you were about to ask for the plan you felt Zoro's hand wrap around your wrist,dragging you back to the insides of the ship. He pushed down onto your shoulders, forcing you to sit and look up at him. He looked stern , the vein on his forehead appearing under a thin coat of sweat and rain . 

"Zoro...let me help" you started , already knowing what this would lead to .

"Help? How? By getting in the way? You are injured (y/n). Please just let us handle this"

you tried hard to not take his words personally 

"So what I'm injured??" you yelled out loud , making him look at you in shook. 

"I'm so done with everyone blaming all the problems on me being hurt. I can still load a cannon ..., or help Nami navigate our way out of here ...I would get into a fucking fist fight if it meant to keep you safe" you panted , trying not to sound hysteric. Zoro didn't look like he was judging you though . He knelt in front of you , hesitating before putting his hand up to your cheek. It was the first time you received an act of kindness from him that felt so truthful, causing your eyes to slightly roll back before you closed them . 

"I know you would" he spoke with an unexpected softness . 

"I need you to be safe though alright? Just for now until you have all your body strength. Because I wouldn't be able to concentrate if I knew you were out there. So please stay here? For me?" he looked at you almost giving you puppy eyes. His words together with that look on his face were enough for to give in , so you just nodded in response ,watching him as he got up . 

Standing at the door of the kitchen he looked at you one more time before heading out. You saw him fiddle with his pockets , and when the door closed shut, you heard a little click. 

He had locked you in . You stared at the door in shook before it hit you.

"ZORO NO. COME BACK HERE PLEASE. OPEN THE DOOR" you yelled , falling to your knees to crawl towards the woodned gate. You hammered against it with your fists , rage beginning to form in your guts. It wasn't because you didn't want to be in a locked room but more because you were completely powerless now. If something happend , all you could do is watch. You screamed in frustration , hitting the wood one last time before letting go. You let your back rest against it, burrying your face in your fingers. You heard the others yell muffled orders , you heard the scratching of the cannon, the thunder-like rattling of the sails, the heavy rain, Luffys laughter and the Marines getting closer. 

Then everything went silent. Your heart pounded in your chest , shivers running down your spine. Suddenly there were howls and screams coming from soldiers and with loud huffs they seemed to have made their way onto the deck of the Merry. Sanji screamed something about taking the right side of the ship whilst you heard the clashing of swords and screams of pain , impossible to tell from wich side. It was too much. 

You crawled up onto the couch looking out of the bulls eye. It was a disaster. 

There were so many soldiers it was hard to even spot your crew mates . With a very audible