I want you

TW: 🍋Lemon in this Chapter :3 skip a little if you are uncomfortable with that

You were left alone with Zoro. The others had left to take care of their usual activities. He refused to leave even after Chopper had told him that you needed rest. You didn't complain though. You were craving him, wanted to be close to him , kiss him again and again. You didn't know where this would lead to but you were ready for anything as long as it was with him.

Zoro closed the door behind him,after making sure the others had left. He walked over to your bed with a smirk, before crawling on top of you , steadying himself with each forearm pressed to the sides of your head , straddling your legs with his. He was super close, making you exhale shakily as you looked up to his eyes.

He didn't escape your gaze. He admired you, acknowledging each feature, absorbing you scent and the warmth that would creep up into his own skin , making his face come closer and closer to yours.

"Can I..kiss you?" he asked longingly, still unsure on how far he was allowed to go.

You hated his baby steps , eagerly closing the gab between you two. It was soft and shy, lips just pressing against each other without any explicit movements, as he pulled away to give you that loving look.

"Again?"

You just nodded wanting more of him as he brought his mouth back over yours with more force this time. Your hands reached up into his hair , tugging lightly to hear his groans again . It vibrated through your whole body , as arousal began to form in your core , making you shiver. His lips were soft as you felt him hungrily suck on your bottom lip before licking over it asking for entry. You gratefully accepted , opening your mouth lightly,for his tongue to push in. It was hot and delicious, exploring every inch, almost fighting with your own. You hummed into his mouth as he brought one of his hands to cup your cheeks. This was all way too gentle.

Zoro pulled away again, out of breath, his lips plumb and shiny pink from all the saliva. You watched how the love in his eyes turned into lust , sitting up slightly,to have a better look of you under him. He brought his face next to your ear.

"More?" he asked again hungrily, voice low , having you moan in response. It was enough of an answer for him, as he brought his lips below your ear , kissing his way down to your neck. You hissed in pleasure as he began to suck and nibble the sensitive skin, now rolling his tongue over each love bite, leaving beautiful red spots all over your neck. His hands traveled down your waist and your hips, grabbing them roughly wich made you roll your eyes back. He settled his torso between your legs still roaming his hand over the skin of your hips and back up to tug on the hem of your shirt. You broke the kiss to lift up your arms signalizing him that it was okay to take it off. He hesitated, looking at you with big eyes, before in one smooth motion, he pulled it over your head.

You watched his eyes widen as he looked at your bra, immediately lowering his head to eagerly lick over your cleavage his hand reaching up to cup your breast enjoying to hear you groan in excitement. He watched his own hand kneading your tit , feeling his erection grow, creating an almost painful tightness in his pants. His other hand reached behind your back to unhook the bra. You wiggled out of it before he threw it across the room, now admiring your fully exposed chest. You felt his member press against your thigh from that, making you perceive your own longing heat.

You gasped as his mouth sucked on your bare nipple, his teeth scratching it lightly whilst his hand took care of the other one , rolling the hardened bud between his fingers. Intuitively you bucked your hips up to his, making a loud moan escape his lips.

"Hey" you spoke softly , making him release your boob with a loud *smack

"It's getting a little unfair here isn't it?" you asked, grinning lightly, pointing towards his shirt.