Preface

" I told you all I DONT NEED a family, I told you , but you people just would not care!!!" She yelled throwing away her garland...

Ru immediately ran and hugged Arohi all in tears.....

"What's all this matashree, so poppy is not my father" Ru asked all crying.

Arohi glared at him as if she would burn him to ashes through her eyes.

" I was going to sit in that mandap only arohi but abhimanyu ji said this where akshara was seated "Abhinav said in one go...

Arohi took huge huge steps in anger and went near abhimanyu and slapped him right across the face.

"I told you this marriage was for Ru don't mess it up , yet you did, and you akshara , how many time will you ruin my life , you could have marrie him at kasauli itself why did have to choose the same mandap and same date???

Don't you dare arohi it's not akshara's fault it's my fault you can curse me all you want" abhi glared...

Waah waah arohi clapped her hands at the loudest...

This is nice uh? You spoiled my life and my daughter 's and I shouldn't even react " she slapped him again.

Abhimanyu held his cheek and lifted his face and saw arohi again..

"Say what you want to me " he said again.

What is this , is shaadi a joke to you ?? Abhinav asked.

"Can't you people see how evident it is that me and akshara still love each other?? Ashara why don't you speak and tell them you wanted to marry abhinav just for sak of it just to provee wrong but in your heart you still love me... abhi asked akshara...

Akshara held he low and kept quiet and started weeping...

Arohi wiped her tears and sarcastically smirked and walked near akshara and pushed her ...

6 years after six I marry for my child and suddenly my sister and my fiance remembers their pyaar ,....chi....arohi pushs her...

Seriously aksharaji if you still love abhimanyu you could have said , why switch places ?? We both would have stepped out of this drama...abhinav said...

I wonder what happens that only at the last minute only all the time you remember your forever and pure love arohi said sarcastically.

Arohi....bade papa yelled...

Arohi smiled.. here my sister an my ex fiancee spoiled my life and I cannot even yell wow....arohi said ..

Now nothing can be undone beta you are married to him and abhira are married manjari said...

Wow yeh sahi hai. I married so they my daughter could get a family now I saw we don't need a family , I don't need a family she did and grabbed Rus hand and left the mandap...

************
This is how it starts , interested
Should I continue??
Drop in your thoughts and vote it up