6 : The lull before the storm

It was the D Day..

Abhinav and arohi stood at the entrance of the house...

It was all decorated with flowers and what not ....

Mujhe toh ye smaj nahi aya ji ki aapka myka toh goenka Ghar haina fir manjari ji ne kyu bulaya aapko?? Abhinav asked...

Apko lag raha na abhinav ji yeh log isse niche nahi gir sakte...abhinav nodded a yess all confused...

Aapko galat sabit karne ke liye.. arohi said and smiled...

Dekhiye jab jante hai drama hi hoga toh Jana hi kyu hai ji?? Abhinav asked....

Arohi smiled and wiped her tears...

Shaadi huyi hai hamari toh pag phere toh hona hi tha na abhinav ji... Saying this she gently held his hands....

He saw his hands on hers and started blankly...and she took him to the house and he followed her steps...as his heart kept pacing... What is she going to do?? Is she also going to hurt him? Is she also going to leave him ?? Nahi nahi she herself is hurt...

All perplexed with her gestures he followed her...

Manjari took their aarti...

Wherever they looked their were smiles...as if nothing wrong had happened with them....

Abhinav and arohi became uncomfortable with their smiled and looked t each other al disgusted...

But abhinav saw arohi and something was new about her ...

He had seen her crying and breaking down and even pretending to be strong for her ru but this arohi seemed to have no emotions and remorse.... something was indeed odd about her...he understood she was definitely upto something....

When he was in his own thoughts abhir came and stood in front of him hugging abhimanyus legs...

Abhinav immediately came out of his thoughts....he wanted to hug and kiss him and carry on his shoulders just like he used but standing before him was no more his nikkiji anymore it was Mr. Abhir Abhimanyu Birla....

Abhinav swallowed his gut through his throat and made sure that tear that welled up did not drop from his eye...

He did not want them to know how vulnerable and hurt he was... Not to them....

Ruhichuhi nahi ayi... Abhir asked ad everyone nodded smiling and hinting to ask the same question...

Arohi smirked loud wo kya hai na usko lagta tha uski poppy uska papa banega par uss chotti si bacchi ko kya pata... Unki poppy ko unka purana pyaar yaad ayega and usse aisi chod denge... Isliye so nahi payi bechari .. she said sarcastically in a loud voice as if stabbing them with her words...

Arre beta toh yaha le aati uski parivaar manjari was about to complete her sentence...arohi stood infront of her in a whiff that manjari went numb for a second...

Vo uski parivaar ke saath hi hai... Neelamma ke passss arohi gritted through her teeth...

Abhi nd akshara went to greet...but arohi walked few steps back resisting them and there was a vivid tension among the family members....

Manjari smiled to dismiss the tension and grabbed both their arms and dragged them to the dining table...

Waise arohi tumhara myka goenkas hi hai par Maine bulaya kyunki....manjari smiled and went near arohi...

Arohi backed a few steps and hit abhinavs shoulders who was standing behind her ...and abhinav as a reflex held her arm near her blouse supporting her...