12: A new mess

The day was coming to an eventual end....

Arohi had returned home with neelamma and muskaan ....

Abhinav and ru were watching tv....

Seeing his ladies of his life walk in felt like a roar and abhinav smiled at the sight of it....

Aap has kyu rahe ho butterfly 🦋 ru asked seeing him smile...

Abhinav smiled and ruffled her hair...

Dekho kaise teeno Chalke AA rahe jaise koi jungle ka Sher AA raho ho....abhinav proudly said....

Sher??

Arre lion....billion main sabse bada wala Jo....

Matashree aap badi billi ho....ru ran and hugged her mother's legs terrifying abhinav....

Maine Sher...kaha tha arohi...matlab sherni..matlab vo bhi....billion par...Maine aapko billi nahi kaha.... Abhinav said in go...

Arohi , muskaan and neelamma burst into laughter...

Abhinav smiled awkwardly ruffling his hairs...

All of them got in and chit chatted a little ....while ru say on abhinavs lap all giggling and teasing him...

It did not go unnoticed by arohi as her heart smiled and warmed a little with his gestures...

Back in Birla house....

Agar Mera opinion Lena hi nahi hai...toh why take me in... Abhimanyu murmured and threw his coat on bed....

Akshara entered her room and saw him do that and sighed...

Tumhe pata hai I gave the lowest bid for the project par nahi your brother kairav... Akshara came in and stood in front of him...

Do you know how hurt abhir is??? Akshara yelled...

Abhimanyu sighed and held his head he Remembered how he had broken his craft and hit his head ...

Ahhh.... Sorry akshu vo Aaj din hi kharab tha...mere liye...

Akshara too sighed ...

He made her sit beside him and threw his hands around her shoulders...

Don't worry akshu we will work this out saath main... Abhimanyu said and they two smiled....

Back at kasuali...

After a loud and noisy dinner and after a long debate between abhinav and ru whether lion belong to the cat family or not ....it was silent...

Neelamma had started narrating a story now it has become a ritual for ru to sleep hearing stories...

Arohi even tried to persuade her otherwise ,...

Nahi matashree ramayan half story chal Rahi ab durupa kaka ka nose cut huya hai....ru said all excited...

Before arohi could correct..

Lilly ji shurpanaka hota wo...

Wahi wahi butterfly 🦋....

Waise pata hai butterfly mujhe bhi abhir ka nose aise hi cut karna hai dishhhkaaun....chachak....ru animated it with sounds....

The smiles on their faces disappeared quick....

Kyun... Arohi asked slowly...

Lakshman ne du...su...dupr.....