14: Papa?!?!?

Abhinav was finally there...

Arohi ran and stood and a few inches front of him gasping for breathe...

Thank God aap aagaye... Aap tension mat lo main hoon na.....

Um....

Matlab hum haine ru, muskaan, neelamma main, we will handle it together...don't you wo....before she could finish abhir came from abhinav's back and stood beside him...

Arohi's world Froze at the very moment...

Abhir?!?? Muskaan exclaimed in shock....

Abhir came from behind Abhinav holding his shirt and pant..

Arohi saw abhir and Abhinav...

Abhinav on the other hand felt helpless...

Abhinav was about to explain, but the policemen interrupted..

Police station me aake baath karna ab.. and they took abhinav forcefully into the jeep..

Arohi and muskaan immediately got into Abhinav's car ..

Neelamma stayed back with Ruhi...

And muskaan lifted Abhir on her hip and they sat in the car and drove following the jeep..

In the police station...

Arohi, Muskaan and Abhir reached the police station..

Muskann got abhir and got out..

Tum jao muskaan, mujhe kuch calls karne hai... Arohi said..

Muskaan nodded and took Abhir...

All the time in the car Abhir was weeping, saying it was his mistake that he ran off Birla house to see him..

Arohi got only enraged with each cries...she knew he was just a child, but his actions were just like her sisters....doing something without knowing what the consequences would be and crying it out..Now what about ru...She fumed...This was her first expression, but as she drove...Her mind reminded that he is just a kid what would he do if his mother did all the wrong..

As her mind continue to put her in plethora of emotions, she drove and reached the police station, as soon as she stopped the car she made muskaan and abhir leave to collect herself....

She immediately took her phone to call the local media and inform how the Birlas still torturing and humiliating them immediately knew Abhir would also be interviewed...and stopped..

She wanted to give it back to them but she was feeling helpless and annoyed at the same time..

She hit the Car steering in all her rage..

Meanwhile...in the police station..

They had put Abhinav in Jail...Abhir's cries saying he voluntarily came to see him, Muskaan showing media footage nothing made a change as the police normal response was " Jo bholna hai court main jaake bolo...."

Bhaiya..please last time you helped me with informing the investors, this time also I am only dependant on you... Arohi cried on her phone back in the car...

Aru bacha...Don't worry aur haa as long as you have ne You don't need to worry Patha nahi yeh goenkas itne andhe kaise ho sakthe hai but don't you worry I know some higher officials in police I will handle This...Abhinavji will be out in few hours don't yiu worry and I will make sure this case is nullified and we book a case of harassment on them.... Harsh Singhania said on call reassuring her..

Arohi wiped her tears and went inside the police station..

Muskaan ran to her ..

Bhabhi I tried talking to police par yeg log...