15: Hamesha!!!

Abhinav held his head and ruffled his hairs while two pairs of eyes drenched on tears looked at him for an answer ...he sighed and looked Arohi...who was holding up her tears...

There it was....The child who he grew him up as his own all these years ...crying..wanting him back in his life... ...due to the pain of whim and fancies of his Birth mom...and other side it was his lily, who fate had trusted him to her ...clinging on to her edges of her frock fiddling her legs and shivering and fearing one more abandonment ....

Abhinav was about say... Ru......is my... Ru went near him and pulled his pants and hintinh him to kneel down...

Abhinav knelt to her height...

Butterfly , ... Ru wiped her tears .... And looked at abhir and looked back at Abhinav...

She wiped abhinav's tears with her little soft fingers...

Aap abhir ko...choose karoge....toh....bhi....chalega...

Abhinav just embraced her quick and kissed her hairs...

Nahi beta ...nahi... he whispered in her ears all crying...

Before anyone could react Ru broke the hug and ran to the room and closed its door...

Abhinav got up and was about to sprint behind her...

Papa... Abhir called him from behind...

Abhinav wiped his tears and turned back and sighed...

He went and kneeled near him...and made him face him..

Papa mujhe akela kamra..ya six pack nahi chahiye six pack bas aap chahiye.. Abhir said...

Aur Ru...Aapki behen?? Uska kya b?? Kabhi socha hai beta??

Uski papa pehle mar gaye the...fir poppy se shaadi hone wala tha par ....

Uske pass koi nahi hai...Abhir.....

Main toh apka nikkiji tha...papa....mamma ne hi toh shaadi kari thi..aap..

Nahi beta mera nikkiji na kabhi ek perfect photo picture ke piche uski sister ki poppy aur khusiyon ko nahi cheenta ...mujhe pata mere nikhiji kaise hain...par aap ab Mr. and Mrs, Birla ki bete ho...so please beta...

Abhinav stood up and was about to leave...but ...he knew he was hard on him.. He had to ...

Because somewhere he knew Abhimanyu and Akshara would give him comfort and gifts to the extent he would forget who Abhinav was, atleast Abhimanyu in his zidd he would do it if not on love...what about Ru....He is all she had...He sighed ...

Arohi was still knocking on the doors of the room whilst hearing the conversation with Abhir..

Muskan comforted Abhir...

And while Abhinav tried hard to open the door he lost his patience and broke the ddor..

And there she was....sitting pointlessly and crying....her cheeks and turned pale and her eyes were red....

Abhinav took her and hugged ger tight and wrapped her in his arms....all tight..

While the cries got louder by the moment ...

Abhinav just showered her with kisses all over her face and arms ...

Bas beta.....Bas......shhh...butter fly yehi hai...shh......

He was hoping somehow the cries would lessen..The small heart had so much things...

For 15 mins the house reverberated with Ru's Loud cries that Abir even closed his ears in fright...

Abhinav was just holding her and rocking her ..while Arohi sat beside them stroking her hair helpless...

Abhinav never took a break from cuddling and cajoling her showering her with kisses...Ruffling her hair...saying then and there he was always there for her...

After a good 15 mins when her cries slowed down ....

Abhinav lifted her head from his shoulders a little and saw her face ...he pecked a kiss on her forehead...

Bas..itna hi trust karte ho aapki butterfly pe...? Abhinav asked gently tucking her hairs behind her ears ...

Aapko pata hai....Butterfly kabhi flowers ke picha chod hi nahi sakta ....unki paragan jo karna hai..

Para....gon... Ru asked..

Pollination.... Arohi said... Butter flies help karte hai for flowers to grow...

Dekha ...maine kaha na...Butterflies vahi mandrathe hain aur flowers ko aur grow karne ki mada karthe hain...

Aur main bhi kabhi bhi aapko chodke nahi jaane waala kabhi nahi...

Ru still looked at him with her gaze high with all her doubt...

Mujhe pata hai trust karna aapke liye bahut tough hai...par...teek hai... Abhinav thought to himself and nodded his head...

He lifted her up and, on his hip, and took her out...

Main aur meri lily abhi aayenge he said and left...

He made her sit her car and drove the car...

He drove and drove and finally they had reached their destination...

Amidst the midst there I was frozen Sutlej river standing still and gigantic... so serene and beautiful ...Covered with a layer of snow...They too breathed and a gust of mist came out of their mist...

It was a tourist attraction and highest point...

Patah ai Lily ji yeh sab kab bana...

Kab bana..

Jab shrishti huyi thi tab...

Shrithi yoh meri school ki friend hai...

Abinav laughed and picked her up..as he tightened her sweater...

Life ko na shrishti bolte hai...beta.... Ru nodded her head...

Yeh..tuhara maa ke time se pehle unke maa ki time see pehle...unki bhi maa ke time se pehle ye tha....

Aur patha hai kab tak rahegi yeh nadhi???

Kal tak.. Ruhi respoded...

Abhinav giggled at her innocence..

Nahi beta.. aaj bhi kal bhi...aur hamesha rahege...aise hi mera pyaar hai beta..

Aap mere lily ji ab ho..kal...aur hamesha...

Main aapka sath jaise hoon jaise yeh nadhi hai...hamesha ..

He took a small rock and carved

Butterfly

💘💘

Lily

Jab tak shrishti ho...

Hamesha....

Ru saw it and had tears in her eyes as she hugged him...

Abhinav too hugged her...

I will always be there bacha ....hamesha....

**********

Abhir and muskaan convo next chapter ..

Even Abhi and Akshara and navrohi might meet...Lets see

Did you like this part ??

Drop in your thoughts and vote it up...

Please do drop in if you have any suggestions