9: What's the plan?

Arohi went to the room where ru was fast asleep ...atleast that's what they thought...

She washed her face and relaxed herself a bit and came and her heart warmed a little at the sight she saw...

It was abhinav sitting beside a sleeping ru and tucking her small hairs on hairs face behind her ears with his fingers...

She did not want to disturb him.. so stood there at the entrance of the door silently...

Abhinav smiled a little loud...

Patha hai aapki mumma ne aaj dol ke saath baad Baja di....sab kuch hone ke baad bola ki...

Hum teeno to so nahi payein dektein aap log ab kaise soyenge?? Ek dam heroine ki tarah...

He smiled without him knowing and saw her all happy and

Abhinav noticed ru lips smile a little..and that's when he realised this kid au not seem that innocent ...

Seeing him laugh arohi was all intrigued and walked in the room

Abhinav supreesed his smile and bit his lips...and adjusted himself....and hinted arohi that ru is awake....

Abhinav still looking and admiring ru talked in a slight high tone....

Aapko patha arohiji jab pakki wali neend main hotein hai na tab ...pata hai kya hota hai??? Abhinav asked arohi..

Arohi smiled and curled her lips....and adjusted herself as she walked in the room ...

Kya hota hai ji ?? Arohi joined the fun...

Especially bacho ko hota jab soothe hai na unki right leg na aise todha uppar ko rehta hai... Abhinav said ....

They soon saw ru lifting here leg up in the air....

Arohi and abhinav chucked.....

Ru had lifted her left leg ....in the air....

Abhinav tickled her till she woke up and soon the small room was filled with their laughter and giggles...

Lilyji aapne apna galat pair uta liya.... He said tickling her...

Ru tried hard to stop his hand but failed everytime and giggled even more ....

Sorry butterfly mat karo na pleasee... Ru plaeded all tired of laughing...

Arohi saw her ru and then abhinav, it was her first laugh after what all that had happened ...

She too smiled seeing her ru that happy nd all in laughter....

Sorry...sorry... Ru said amidst her laughter...

Matashree bachao... Ru giggled...

Arohi came out of her thoughts and smiled at them ...

Ab budhu ki tarah wrong leg utogi tho main kya Karu ??arohi asked..

And she too started to tickle her..soon the full night ecohed with their laughter...filling up with their charismatic aura all over ....

After they had all enough and was unable to smile more the three stopped ..and looked at each other.....

Ru smiled and slightly stood on her knee over the bed and inches towards arohi and hugged her...

Tumne mere liye fight Kiya matashree..?!?ru asked slowly...

Arohi ruffled her hairs...

Sirf Maine nahi aapki butterfly ne bhi Kiya aur muskaan mami ne bhi help Kiya hai.... She said...

Maine toh kuch... Before abhinav could talk ru moved and hugged him all of a sudden...

Thank you butterfly.... She murmured...

Though abhinav felt he did nothing and di not want the credit he did not have the heart to reject a thanks from the innocent child...

He gently broke hug and saw Ru and smiled ....

Ru there her arms around his shoulders leaning on him....

Waise Sona hai ki nahi??? Arohi asked...

Matashree kitna bhi pry Karu so hi nhi pati hoon...

Wo try hota hai lily ji...

Wahi wahi butterfly...

Arohi and abhinav laughed and abhinav lifted her in his shoulders and made her lie on the bed...and sat beside her ...while arohi moved seeing this...

He laid besides ru and started narrating. A story gently ruffling her hairs to soothe her...

After few mins the giggles and her questions slowly faded and the room was filled with silence as ru slowly fell asleep...

Abhinav grabbed the blanket and tucked it in ..and was about to get up but he saw arohi too had fallen asleep sitting on the chair nearby the bed....

Abhinav tip toed and took another blanket and covered her too and walked out off the room...

Aapne itna kuch hai Mera liye arohiji... Ab meri baari... Abhinav muttered to himself...

In goenka mansion...

Abhir had fallen asleep but akshara just could not sleep...

She kept turning sides on her bed....she notice abhi was missing and went out of the room searching him...

And there he was walking all tensed at the corridor talking on his phone...

Akshara walked towards him and she saw him cut the call in anger....and got more worried and squinted he eyes...

Abhi ab hum kya karenge Maine lawyer ka exam bhi Diya hi hua hai the results are also yet to be announced...kasauli main toh jam bejti thi..par yahan..kaise.....akshara was talking while abhi was busy scrolling through his contacts so that he could get a job....

Akshara got irritated..and yelled at abhi... Abhi Main tumse baat kar Rahi hoon and tum ...phone main he gusse ho .. she held his phone...

Abhimanyu was already irritated got irritated more...and pushed her hand off..making her lose her balance and fall on her right arm...

Aahhhh... Akshara yelled and cried holding her arm.

Abhimanyu sighed and knelt beside her and he'd her face and said his sorry ....

Abhi ab kya karenge... Akshara asked gasping for breathe....

Abhi patted her back don't worry main hoon na sab teek kar donga .. and she soon gasped for air...

Gao akshara Gao... Abhi said...

Gasping for aur she sang...

Piy tose Naina Lage re... Slowly .... And abhi lifted her and carried her to their room...

And made akshara sleep by sitting beside her...

And slowly walked to the terrace and started at the sky

Back to kasauli ..

The cold breeze hit abhinavs face a he was lost in his own world of thoughts ..

It was next day morning

Arohi was still fast asleep...
Abhinav got ru ready and whispered something in her ear which made ru all excited....

Everything comes at a cost ....

It did cost a lot for all four...

What will happen ??stay tuned ..

Drop in your thoughts and vote it up