8: Difficult Times...

Arohi smirked hearing abhi say that..

And the trio walked off ...

In Birla mansion....

Abhi began to throw things hapazardly... frightening abhir and akshara....

Back to the trio...

Aap dono ne bataya  nahi  aap log aise jawaab Dene Wale ho... Abhinav asked and muskaan smiled all proudly...

Arohi was lost in her world of thoughts...

Muskaan nudged her shoulders a little and finally arohi came to senses and looked at muskaan ...

Arohi's eyes slowly welled up with tears and muskaan and abhinav could see them....

Sorry muskaan Mera kairav bhaiya aise nahi the... Patha nahi unko kya hogaya...meri vajese tumhari bhi....before
Arohi could complete muskaan hugged her....

Aapki galti nahi hai bhabhiji...muskaan said and abhinav smiled at their bond...

Amidst all chaos their bond warmed his heart...

Jo hona wahi hua... Aur àap bhi sochiye na agar bhaair...matlab kairavji apke liye stand nahi le paye toh kal ko mere liye kaise stand lenge isliye Maine unhe chod diya....muskaan said gently breaking the hug and seeing her bhabhi...in her eyes...

Abhinav without the twos notices warded the evil eye off this relationship....

Chalein bhabhi ab ru ki rc bhi toh Leni hai.... Muskaan said ...and arohi nodded an yes and they took a cab...

They say in a cab and muskaan took the front seat and abhinav and arohi sat at the back...

While sitting Arohi's shoulders silently brushed abhinavs but again two were so lost to notice any of it muskaan noticed and smiled silently....

Arohi and abhinav looked atifferent sides of the window...

All the events flashed in their minds....

Now that she had taken her revenge will it make it any easy for any of them to move on and carry on their life she wondered....

Abhinav remembered how she asked him if he had anything to add and turned to look at her to find her gazing outside the window....and smiled curved up his lips all unintentional....

Arohi could sense abhinav seeing her and turned to see him smiling at her in his own thoughts....

Arohi too smiled at him ....

Abhinav realised and turned otherside arohi too turned the other side...

They reached the school..

The trio headed to the principal's office and had informed about the situation...and had got the tc...

They were returning ...while they heard some teachers gossiping...

Wo wahi hain ruhi ke mumma bechari ke saath bahot bura hua... Socho aise didi kisko nah mile... aur abb inke bacche ke badle uski didi ki baccha school ayega...Arohi could hear them....

She bit her teeth and tightened her fists... And turned firercly... She was about to walk...but she felt a hand grip her fist....

She turned and saw it was abhinav... Arohi sighed and they  slowly walked to them...

Dekhiye tamasha bade logon ne Kiya hai isliye aap log bacchon ko involve mat kijiye arohi said...

Haan...abhir abhi bhi chota baccha hi hai... Abhinav added choking on his words...

Arohi at first was in doubt but gently kept her fingers on his as if reassuring....

Muskaan saw all this and felt a little solace one positive outcome of the mishap was them for her...

They got the tc and headed to kasauli...

It was getting late at night...

In Birla mansion...

Noone could sleep...abhir alone had slept as he was tired...but everyone was wide awake...

Abhi was sitting down on the ground leaning his back on the sofa....

In a whiff of. Moment harsvardhan birla held him by his collar and made him stand and threw a slap across his face for which he reacted nothing....

Hearing the commotion all woke and came downstairs except abhir...

He pushed abhimanyu that he walked fewsteps and akshara had to hold him....

Ab tum teeno ke liye na meri hospital main na Meri Ghar main jagah hai... Harshavardhan birla roared...

Yeh kya kar rahe aap bachon ne pyaar hi toh Kiya hai... Itni badi sajaa... Manjari was about to plead...

Harshvardhan threw a vase  on the floor to silence her all angered...

But before he could talk abhi spoke.... Aap kya hume nikalenge main khud apni akshara aur mere bete ko lekar chale jaunga nahi chahiye aapki yehan naukri... Abhi yelled back...

Papa birla smiled at him... Nahi chahiye...uh...as if you will be offered job somewhere do you still not understand what have you done to yourself are you that dumb...?? SB na iss ladki ki vajah se  He yelled....

Mr. Harshvardhan birla abhi yelled back..

Not a word against my akshu... Abhi said...

Harshvardhan nodded his head sarcastically and in all anger and frustration said... Toh mere Ghar main mat raho... Pack your bags and get out...he gave the ultimatum...

Akshara tried to stop by going behind but abhimanyu was busy packing in his rage...

Itni raat ko bache kaha jayenge...aapko unki fikar nahi hai ..  manjari cried and was about hold his hands...

He jerked her off as he took his hands making her move back a little...

Nahi hai...mujhe inki koi fikar mujhe fikar hai bas apni birla hospital ki Jo tumhara putra todne ke liye har wo koshish kar raha hai...

Kal board ki bol dunga ki i outsed him from the house.... Atleast kuch toh bachega....he said and left to his room...

The trio packed evn tho manjari tried to stop abhi held aksharas hands and abhir on his shoulders and walked off the house...

All akshara could do was to follow a hi it seemed all her yelling and shouting were hitting the walls and being absorbed...

Abhi did not listen a word from her ....

Back at kasauli...

This trio reached the house and neelama hugged muskaan and kissed her forehead....

Arohi immediately asked for ru...

Wo beta bahut mushkil ke baad soyi hai...to rehne de na ....aap log bhi idhar hi so jao... Neelamma said...

Abhinav and arohi were too tired to argue so theyecided to stay there itself....

Back at udaipur...

The birla trio had reached the goenka house...

Since manjari had informed the goenkas they were aware and welcomed them home....

The night got darker....

And all felt asleep except four souls abhinav arohi and akshara and abhi....

All were worried for their future...

One had got their house back and one had lost it is it karmas way of getting back or there more ...??

Is this the start of a beautiful beginning or start of the ugly end??

Nothing but difficult times only seemed as a possibility of their future...

Will they all survive??
Stay tuned...

Drop in your thoughts and vote it up