10: New beginnings

Arohi punched the door...

Dekho ab bahaar nahi aane Diya na main ru!!!!!!....arohi hit the door with her hands...

Ru and abhinav chuckled...

Matashree surprise hai...toh ruko na? Ru teased arohi and hified with abhinav...

They had locked her inside and were preparing for her surprise...

But she was nothing but all annoyed as they were taking way too much time...

Cake bangaya butterfly?? Ru whispered in abhinavs ears...

Nahi lilyji wo hum stove main bana rahe haina toh time lag raha... He whispered back...

Ru hit head... Humne jaldi karna hoga varana matashree se na toast ban jayegi.... butterfly 🦋.,ru said all concerned...

Toast?? ...abhinav asked all confused ...

Wooo..are wo filmom hotein haina darvane...aise....woooo ..wooori said waving her hands as if clutching something...

You mean ghost??

Haan wahi wahi butterfly 🦋

Abhinav smiled but quickly adjusted himself...

Mumma hai matashree hai apki aap unhe aise ghost nahi bhula sakte galat baat hai lily ji... Abhinavsaud nodding his head in a no wanting to displine her...

Ru but her lips...theek hai butterfly aap kahe toh nahi bulati par aap bhi darte ho na mumma se?? Ru asked all teasing...

Nahi main toh...nahi .he said wobbling a spoon...

Arohi who ha enough knocked the door so hard that spoon fell off his hands...

Ru smiled at him and abhinav prentended to hit her an her giggles continued...

Luck was their side the cake got ready and they thought to decorate it but fearing arohi they ran back to open the door...

Yeh kya batamee... Arohi couldn't complete her sentence she saw few ballons stuck to all four walls...

Arohi was surprised just then abhinav came with gloves carrying the cake ....

Par kiss Kushi main??? Arohi asked...

Abhinav signalled ru something and ru ran near arohi...

Arohi bent to her height ru took her hand and streched her palm and gave her a key...

Congratulations matashree..apka Naya clinic ke liye.... Ru said...

Neelamma and muskaan had too arrived and everyone cheered...

*********Flashback********

Last night...

Abhinav was just not able to sleep the way arohi took stand not only for them but also for him irked him as he did not even contribute to any of it...

Even muskaan had contributed but he didn't...

He went outside in the porch to get some air...

Neelamma saw him wandering and came to his house...and asked what is he thinking ...

Neelamma humari shaadi jaise halato main bhi hogayi ho par shaadi main dono ko barbar ke koshish karne chahiye na??

Haa beta kya hua?? Neelamma asked all confused...

Loving in Tranquility - Abhinav X ArohiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara