13: Abhir!!??

*************Authors Note***********

I am sorry I couldn't upload any sooner , had medical emergencies then the cyclone hit but we are slowly recovering don't you worry, will make updates more regular now. Thanks for understanding.

*************************************

Kyun nahi karenge madam...complaint hai humare pass..bacha gayab hai kalse abhir naam hai uska.... the police grunted...

Arohi stood there emotionless....Ru's words immediately reflected in her mind...he does love abhir still she too knew it...but kal why would he go  like that??...

Arohi's heart beat and up came every insecurity she was holding on to....

Did he also choose abhir over her Ru??
Will she lose her home all over again??
Why were they always some choices to be made??

Arohi closed her eyes as her tears rolled over her cheeks quickly.... The time she walked out of Birla house she thought nothing more could hurt her ...but oh...boy .... How wrong she was
..the thought of Abhinav leaving them both terrified her and pained her heart one more time...

She remembered Ru's questions his hesitation and hurt in the eyes whenever he spoke about abhir....but then she remembered how abhinav called and is slowly trying to become her butterfly....his efforts to open her own clinic.......the laughter and giggles of her Ru ecohing in her mind ....as she held her head ...

Madam Kahan hai apka pati?? The inspector asked...

Nahi... Aaru .. I know it's hard to trust anyone for you know when your own sister had sabotage your life....she sighed...

No...aaru...he  isn't your family he won't hurt you... He is a nice man good at heart...whom your family hurt... He can't...

Her mind kept on going to and fro with arguments in her mind...

Nahi...nahi....my husband cannot do this sir ...first it was like she said it to herself but then came voice so clear and confident ...sounding so bold at the officer ....

Madam... Police hum hain... Aap humse itni unchi awaz main baat nahi kar sakthi...he retorted....

Agar kuch na Kiya hai..toh bulaye apne pati ko....

Arohi calmed herself a little bit...

And grabbed her phone from her room and dialled his number ....

Hearing the commotion neelamma and muskaan too had come to her house...

While she was dialing his number all nervously biting her lips ...the policeman said...

Are vo criminal hai... Vo aise kaise utaege phone... And ordered another officer to check the house ....

Arohi but her lips and tightened her fist...if any other man would have uttered thos words she would would slapped him right across his face...

While muskaan followed the police officer while neelamma her Arohi's tight hand and closed her palm on hers ...neelamma could clearly sense her anger....

Sir, where is abhir's family?

Udaipur....

Where are we??

Kasauli...

From when is he missing sir?

From yesterday night...

Exactly my point sir , how could anyone reach kasuali in just matter of one night, vo bhi ek baccha....

Madam hum aapko itne fools dikhte hai...kya??

Uss ladke ne apne papa ki phone aur credit card se flight book Kiya aur nikal li....

What????

Kids these days.....are more mature in technology ma'am.....he said...

He googled how to book an air ticket and Mr. Birla kept his card attached on his travel app... aur last call abhinav Sharma ko huyi hai....Aur kya chahiye apko information.....the policeman ended...

Its clear that abhir itself booked his tickets right, then how is my husband involved in all this??? Arohi questioned them...

Madamji birlas ko lagta hai abhinavji ne hi uss bachhe ko uksaya hoga.....

Arohi held her head... Will they stop?? She had moved out of their lives , that's what she thought ..but their shadow seems to look over them forever....

My husband is a respectable and genuine person sir , he would not do that...

Kya patha ma'am humne patha Kiya ...your sister cheated on you and him...uski badle ke liye Kiya ho...police man said...

The police man who went to search came...

Sir we searched the whole house aur humne neelamaa yeh maaji ka house bhi check Kiya... And nodded his head in a no...

Neelamma ka ghar kyun?? Dekhiye hyeh sab....before arohi could complete neelamma held her hinting not to lose temper...

Teek hai madam hum chalte hai.. par apka pati kahi Mila you should inform us first...vaise bhi humara ek aadmi apki Ghar ke bahar hi hoga..fir bhi...

They said and left the house...

Arohi punched the wooden arm rest on the sofa so hard that it cracked a little , peeling her knuckle skin off a little...

Neelamma and muskan were worried if arohi wouldn't trust abhinav and they never were going to blame her as they know she was also hurt...

Neelamma and muskaan neared her to talk her through but the words came out of Arohi's mouth next made them just get some solace...

Abhinav ji criminal ban Gaye na toh Puri duniya hi galat hai fir... Kya hai sab Amma... I wish akshu ki tarah kisko behan na mile.... Arohi said ....pata hai kal bhi ru asked if he loves abhir... Ofcourse he will na neelamma , he raise him as his own kid.. pyaar toh hoga na... Aur sab log meri behan aur uski husband ki tarah.. ek pal main bhool aur ek pal main yaad toh nahi kar sakthe haina...

Her thought that the whole world is wrong if abhinav is wrong brought some solace to both of them as they hugged her...

The trio hugged just then they heard a voice outside....

Haa... Dekho pakada Gaya.... The policeman said ...

Arohi , neelamma and muskaan rushed outside ....

Abhinav was finally there...

Arohi ran and stood and a few inches front of him gasping for breathe...

Thank God aap aagaye... Aap tension mat lo main hoon na.....

Um....

Matlab hum haine ru, muskaan, neelamma main, we will handle it together...don't you wo....before she could finish abhir came from abhinav's back and stood beside him...

Arohi's world Froze at the very moment...

Abhir?!?? Muskaan exclaimed in shock....

What will happen??
Will this mishap create a drift in navrohi relationship that has not even started yet....

Stay tuned...

Comments se bhar Dena aur vote bhi...please 🙏🙏

And please do tell I have many request for a new ff where abhinav has a memory loss and it's akshnav story ...its been weeks I got such requests...has anyone wrote it or still you want me to write??