Chapter 3: Phony (cover) - Trickle

"Alright now that everyone has calmed down... partially-" they said overlooking the room where most still had puffed eyes and were in trance of shock, "- we'll go to the next one. It's actually not a different universe. You see, there are certain clips I have, that are from your own world."

"What?" Uraraka said panicked.

"Huh??"

"Calm down." the shadow took control. "There is no action, you'll just see Midoriya sing a song he composed."

"He can sing?" Mina said through her glossy eyes.

"And compose?" Jirou said staggering.

"Yes."

"I bet it's shit." Bakugo commented.

"If you mind. What is the purpose of listening to him sing?" Nezu inquired.

"It ties in to how I want you all to leave this place." they said cryptic.

Nezu hummed somewhat pleased.

"Now please turn your attention to the screen."

It lit up- barely. The room they could see was dark and nobody recognized it as being Midoriya's. They could spot a simple layout. A single bed was glued to the wall in the corner. Right at the bottom board there was a closet and next to the headboard was a desk, cluttered with stacks of notebooks and papers and what looked to be a fairly old laptop. In the corner opposite to the bed, near the enterane door was the bathroom.

"Is that his dorm room?" Kirishima squinted.

"No way, it's supposed to be an All Might shrine man!" Kaminari said.

"Yeah, we all saw it during the room contest."

"That Sato bought with cake."

The mentioned gave a smile and scratched the back of his neck.

"I mean he could have changed it in the meantime, we never entered his room after." Momo said.

They were left staring the the near black projection. A lone figure could be seen.

The tense atmosphere didn't leave once it seeped in, but they were faring much better knowing their own Midoriya was unaffected by the horrors of the multiverse, that he was the sweet kid they all knew, despite the fact that he lied, which went over their heads. Perhaps they didn't want to belive it.

*Midoriya meddled with the adjustable legs of his electronic piano. It was usually stuffed in the almost empty wardrobe, all tucked away hidden behind some worn hoodies.

He settled on a medium hight and sat on his bed, legs crossed, not caring about the unoptimal position of his body. If he could play the instrument he was fine. His fingers glided over the keyboard and messed with the knobs. There were no musical sheets, he had it all memorized, it was in his blood stream.*

'In life, nothing shines quite as bright-

They all breathed rest assured.

"This is our Midoriya." Uraraka smiled.

"His voice!" Jirou marveled.

"He really can sing, that's so cool." Tesutesu said.

-As flowers dyed in colorful lies-

"What?" Pony said.

-The petals never fade, they're all fake
Plastic makes the perfect face
Antipathy world-

"Antipathy?"

"What does he mean by that?"

They were puzzled, their world was somewhat pink, although they were hero students. Their skin started to sweat.