Chapter 17 - The Moment That I Became A Villain + You Wished Me To Die, but

"Allright... the universes should play normally from now on, no more musicals... technically." they said, seeing how nobody cared about their other-worldly machine when they were focusing on their grief. "I wish I could give you a nice universe, but the one that follows isn't."

"Of course it isn't..." Kaibara spat.

"Do... you need more break time?"

"Just play it." Midnight said exhausted.

"Yeah, let's get it done with." Hagakure said tired, invisible face red and swollen.

The shadow turned towards the League, it seemed like Shigaraki still resented them for the stunt they pulled. It wasn't really their fault, but beacuse of them his past was leaked. In the setting the shadow created, his deepest secrets, that layed so deep even Shigaraki himself wasn't privy to them, surfaced. And now everyone, his enemies, pitied him, and had his weakness in the palm of thier hands.

"Play it."

The shadow listened obedient and everyone braced themselves for nonstop tears, that dragged on from the previous one.

A fourteen was in the corner.

*Midoriya was on the floor, cold and dirty off-white tiles helped seep the cold into his bones. His hands were gripping the sink and he was on his knees, face buried in the back of his wrists.

-When was it?
The moment that I became a villain.-*

"Oh come on!" Uraraka exclaimed softly.

"We stood no chance from the beginning." added Aoyama, loosing the spark he fought to maintain.

"Why is nobody helping these villains in the making?" Nejire whispered to herself.

*-I don't remember.
For sure,
we were close.-

Blonde flashed in his eyes and his mind tazered. He couldn't understand where it all went south, as he tried to be perfect, the person everyone expected him to be.*

"You again." Spinner said looking at Bakugo, who flinched.

The weak glares coming from his squad did nothing to scare him. The villains were now a sensitive subject, everyone having undoubtedly understood that to become one, meant something tragic happened. The majority of the new initiated in this knowledge were the two classes, whose glasses slowly began cracking.

*-Why is it not getting there?
My voice.-

His vocal cords refused to vibrate as chocked noises escaped his lips. He was gasping for air when he knocked over a small bottle of pills, scattering them all over. With shaking hands, he quickly got on all fours and tried to gather them.

"Oh...no."

Some started dissolving in the water that overspilled from the shower, turning into paste.

-I wish to wipe your eyes.
It's weired.
You liked it before.-

Giving up entirely, his hand went lax and the little amount of collected tablets fell again. He wouldn't have been able to do it anyway...

The grenette remembered the way Kacchan used to console him. Kacchan, such a foreign name after he forced himself to call him Bakugo, to sever the bond. He didn't know if he succeeded.

He remembered how, as the crybaby he was, Bakugo would toughen him up, and how when the roles reversed, Midoriya would ignore it until they were alone, where he could soothe him without 'ruining' his image, as Bakugo viewed it.

-Sorry. I don't know if you don't tell me.-

Was it all his fault when nobody told him he needed to change? Clueless... he would have compliantly followed the social etiquette if he was made aware of it.